Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. (4436 Views)

Grasscutter Farming--the Money-making-money-spinning Machine / Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures / Information About Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. by RichardsWorld(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, its my pleasure to introduce you all to the business of onions which is one of the most profitable agricultural business anyone can get involved in.
I have taken a lot of time researching into this business, read a lot of ebooks both stupid ones that was a waste of money and some that had really good informations. I have also attended a seminar on this how to start and become successful in this onion business.
In all of this, trust me I am not going to sell any eBook to you or waste your time preaching long stories. I have secured my link at Aleiro market in Kebbi state which is the biggest onion market in Africa.
In this market a bag of onions which is 125kg is sold at N8500 per bag though the prices go up and down from time to time. This period onions is on the high side at this price stated so it is also likely to come down as well.

Now if you buy a bag for N8500, you need to pay between N1000 to N1500 for loading and haulage cost to the southern region like Lagos. That means you can get a full 125kg bag of onions from Kebbi state to Lagos for N9500 or N10000 to other locations like PH and Cross Rivers.
These bags of onions currently sell for N12,500 in Mile 12 Lagos which is the biggest onions market in Lagos. Once you can get your bags from Kebbi state to your state of business, there are buyers ready for this product. But you have to prepare to negotiate with those aboki guys in the market and sell at a lesser price like N11,500 or N12,000 so they can resell for their normal price.

I am making arrangement to make a trip to Kebbi state with my partner to get some bags of onions and I want to get some good people on board here that will like to get involved. I will be happy to help you get bags on onions and bring them down to Lagos for you.

Honesty and trust is the watch word here so if you feel you won't be comfortable its not a problem but to those who understand how profitable this business is then you can get in touch.

You can call me on +234-705-996-6617

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. by sartee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
But is now the right time to start such biz?... Just asking , cos from my point of view onions is not that cheap by this time of the year. #justsaying
Re: Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. by Cee9(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2019
If youu are in the following cities
Portharcout
Aba
Owerri
Nnewi
Onitsha
Benin
Delta
Asaba
Warii.. And you need onion from the north, contact me on 07060484547
Re: Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. by Cee9(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Contact us today.07060484547.

Join our watsapp group to learn morr.onion from the north
Re: Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. by honyham: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have send u massage on WhatsApp Ur research work on onion his good but my practical experience will be a blessing to all of us.
Over 5,000 ton of onion is consumed daily in Nigeria. And it is a seasonal product raining season and dry season the price went up to #30,000 per bag last year due to much rain. The dry season batch is the one in the market now.
We can preserved it but not all brands can be preserved.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Guinea Fowl For Sale. / What Is Cucumber Price In Lagos Now ? / 8 Fruits You Didn't Know Grow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.