Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True (1866 Views)

This murano is sold! / Very Neat 2004 Registered Nissan Murano For Sale. / I Need Help On Nissan Maxima Gle, 3.0l V6, 2000 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True by tundysho(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
I intend to buy a 2003+ Nissan Murano but i over heard it from somebody that most of those cars have some manufacturers defects.
Siena,Promise72,inspired and all the gurus in the house could you  confirm if the car is  trully defective
Re: Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True by promise72(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster,

The type(s) of defects that Murano had been recalled for is not what i will be worried too much about. Manufacturers routinely undergo one type of recall(s) or the other at a point in time.

I dont know of any vehicle manufacturer (with significant production volume) out there that hasnt had a recall before in any model(s) of their vehicle. No matter how small the defect is .

Since most manufacturer contract the actual part(s) to other vendors to manufacture, (or sometimes the whole production process) theres bound to be some "slip-ups" somewhere either in production or in assembly.

Back to your Murano, all the recalls made didnt affect all Muranos out there (Thats where it gets dicey)

Below is a link on Murano recalls/defects. I personally wouldnt lose sleep over any of them per se. However, the call is yours to make. Good luck my friend  smiley

http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/recalls/nissan-murano/
Re: Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True by tundysho(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2009
Thanks alot promise72.that was quite helpful
Siena what do you have to say.other gurus too,waiting for ur responses
Re: Defects On Nissan Murano----is It True by dovefinger: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
Experts, please is it true that it is too expensive to maintain a Nissan Murano? Some even say it has a special engine oil very different from the ones common in the market. How true pls.? What is the average price of a clean 2003-2005 Murano with low mileage?

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean C220 Mercedes Benz For Sale In Port Harcourt / 2009 Honda Accord For Sale 3.2 Million Call For Inspection:08055227660 / Nigeria Gps Maps For Your Toyota Prado Multimedia Unit With Micro Sd Card Slot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.