Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon- 20/7//15)-REGRESSION AND REPRESSION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon- 20/7//15)-REGRESSION AND REPRESSION (624 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS / Regression And Repression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon- 20/7//15)-REGRESSION AND REPRESSION by dallyemmy: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday - 20/7//15)-REGRESSION AND REPRESSION

1.Thank you Father for sending your son,Jesus,into the world to set the captives.

2.Thank you Father for the salvation of soul.

3.Father,let every sin that have attracted devourers into my labours be wiped away by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father,have mercy upon me and deliver me out of the hands of my strong enemies.

5.Father, today, let your fire consume every force working against me and trying to stop me from taking the good harvest of my labours, in Jesus’ Name!

6.Father,let every regressive force working against my life, health, progress and destiny be terminated today in Jesus’ Name.

7.You devourers and wasters of labours and harvests,I command you to vanish from my life and destiny in Jesus name.

8.Father,let every power assigned to waste my labours be wasted in Jesus.

9.Father,let every siege by the enemies against my life and destiny be terminated forthwith,in Jesus name.

10.Father,arise and scatter every satanic conspiracy and gang up against my business, family and ministry.

11. Father,let every yoke slowing down the pace of my life's journey be destroyed by your fire in Jesus name.

12.Father,let every mark of shame,sorrow and reproach in my life be removed by the blood of Jesus.

13.Father,let every spirit of repression abd regression,still in operation in my life be consumed by your fire.

14.I declare that I shall build houses and inhabit them; I shall plant vineyards and eat the fruits thereof,in Jesus name.

15.As from today,I refuse to labour for another to eat. I shall eat the fruits of my labours in Jesus name.

16.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
17.In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is The Ecclesia Of The Kingdom Of God / Breaking!! Why Pastors Should Have TERM LIMITS And Practise DEMOCRACY!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.