Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) (3615 Views)

Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by courage676(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Yemi Alade thought it wise to dedicate her MAMA award to her producer Selebob. She said if not for him the Jonny song would have been an RnB song and not a dance hall hit

she said they go create time table that will enable.the award be in their houses.

see photos and what she said
http://kulqee..nl/2015/07/yemi-alade-thanks-thanks-fans-for-mama.html?m=1

Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Lilyomi(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok.
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Who cares who she dedicates her award to She should bring her big ass here let me fuCck it ojere angry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Yustash001(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Watch out for the poster above me...he don take weedcry cry
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Chestar5(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
i dunno wat to say but d poster after d poster above me shasad
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by courage676(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Who cares who she dedicates her award to She should bring her big ass here let me fuCck it ojere angry

you're funny
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by courage676(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chestar5:
i dunno wat to say but d poster after d poster above me shasad

hahaha
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Akshow: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Since gaay guys begin ffuucck girls :O
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Congrats yemi..dis is Jst d beginning..d sky is ur starting point
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
wat a doltish comment
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by courage676(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
courage676:
Yemi Alade thought it wise to dedicate her MAMA award to her producer Selebob. She said if not for him the Jonny song would have been an RnB song and not a dance hall hit

she said they go create time table that will enable.the award be in their houses.

see photos and what she said
http://kulqee..nl/2015/07/yemi-alade-thanks-thanks-fans-for-mama.html?m=1

sorry never knew the link it's not clickable.... you can now see the tweet Yemi Alade tweeted saying the will be rotating the award and who has the award

sorry for the incoviniences

see photos in link
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Luxiana19(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
wise gal. selebobo will continue making her mad beats
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Paitty(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dats nice
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by wheesin(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
wat a doltish comment
you geh problem shar. Go and baff.
Re: Yemi Alade Dedicates MAMA Awards To Selebobo(see Photos) by hatux: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

We Know You Have Big Boobs And Heavily Endowed Dosn't Mean You Dress Like This / Photos: Kim K Looks Chic In Oversized Denim Jacket & Yeezy Boots / This Instagram Recreates Niki Minaj's "One Boob Out" Style. See Pics/comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.