Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I See A New Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A New Africa (1450 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Buhari, Dangote And Others Make New Africa Magazine List / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Ezekwesili Heads New Africa Economic Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See A New Africa by alibor: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2006
Nations rise and fall,
In the technological explossion of the nations
Our nation is sinking in corruption & poverty

You are probably worried now
thinking - what next for our nation?
or hoping to migrate
never worry, help is here!
you are the help!

Take up the challenge
To rebuild and heal our nation!
She's our only legacy for our expanded neighbourhood;
Our own blood, our family
Re: I See A New Africa by BrownEyes4(f): 1:31am On Sep 26, 2006
Africa is the current battlefield. This is the time to get strong leaders else we are going to be recolonised again. Africans should stop worshipping the US and the UK and take pride in their countries.

Stop buying all the Junk dumped by the West and make good use of our natural resources. Cannot believe how people would choose five alive over natural orange juice! McDonalds over organic food. In the West, people are spending large amounts of money a year to obtain organic food yet over in Africa, cancerogenic cholesterol forming foods pave the way.

If we want a new Africa, let us be the ones to run her, not foreign nations whose motives are to 'hit and run'.
Re: I See A New Africa by alibor: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2006
Africa can be "A Nation of united Tribes bonded with Love for the neighbour and the country" if you and i as individuals belive enough in it to live it out today as if every other person has agreed to it and persevere enough to teach it to every African we meet each day, starting from your very home, school or neighbourhood!
Re: I See A New Africa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2006
where do you see it? Pls show me, i cant find it
Re: I See A New Africa by Odeku(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2006
I am waiting to see it too, true I love Africa, but I'm scared, arm rubbers performing their nefarious act in day light, politicians rubbing us daily and the judge is also corrupt? we need prayers not leaders.
Re: I See A New Africa by alibor: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2006
flex & david, i will reply both of u @ the close of work today. i see ur case is that of discouragement and disillusion. u need to look beyound the circumstances u see!, u, wait, i will respond later, Africa is truly great and is born anew to them that BELIEVE
Re: I See A New Africa by Zappking: 5:30am On Sep 28, 2006
africa where every race of africans being equal on the face of the earth by the year 2012?
that will be heaven .

friends or foe 'livin' track no 9
Re: I See A New Africa by alibor: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2006
flex and co, i tot i cld respond yesterday after wok, but sorry i cldnt. even now i still dont know where to begin in giving you the orientation for the new africa. like you, there are many who holds the view that africa has sunk into a state irredeemable. but nay, we are at the turn of events, just like the much of you are negatively showing your disatisfaction, a number of others are positively showing their disatisfaction. they have set-off on a change mission. and guess who they are changing now? Themselves! none other first! they are changing thenselves, they wont give or receive brinbes, they have refused to use their ssce results they got through malpractice! belive it! they showing responsibility to their neighbourhood and neighbours, they are compassionate towards the course you feel is ultimately doomed, they believe in it and is giving their commitment to changing their immediate environment to reflect what they see from the inside of them rather than compain and curse about it. and friends that is what i think we all should be doing at this time.

it is we (u and i) that needs change. not the flag, coat of arm, government couriers or anything we have turned to blame. not even the other person next to you yet, it should be you first. change urself, then ur brother, then your friends and then your colleagues , then u can talk about the government not being able to perform & then plan to change that, which would then be simple, cos all you need now is to put all the people u have changed in government and government would have changed!

i hope u spread the word to others. maybe u should see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25116.0.html and have a feeling of how much disbelief people already have on the system and u can work at correcting that instead of adding to it!

I believe in you, I belive in Nigeria, i believe in the new africa!

I SEE A NEW AFRICA!
Re: I See A New Africa by kiki(f): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2006
@topic
aww u do keep lookin at it ok keep lookin at it i ain't about to waste my time seein one
Re: I See A New Africa by alibor: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2006
@ Kiki & all unbelievers in the new Africa - cry

(1) (Reply)

Why New Coins, Notes Bear No Arabic Inscriptions, By Soludo, CBN Governor / [b]kachalla, Ex-borno Gov, Is Dead[/b] / Sharia Court Jails Lesbian Couple After Cane Punishment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.