Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! (1171 Views)

Importers Of Dubai Eva Soap With Favourable Price / Notice To All Importers Processing Form M / FG Will Punish Banks, Importers Caught Round-tripping – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Hi. Please I need advice from everyone and anyone who knows anything about shipping from the UK. I buy from Asos.com. Is it OK or are there other sites in the UK that are better? Please I need comments. Thank you.
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sanjayd1:
Hi. Please I need advice from everyone and anyone who knows anything about shipping from the UK. I buy from Asos.com. Is it OK or are there other sites in the UK that are better? Please I need comments. Thank you.

For a Nigerian gunning to have his or her goods delivered to a Nigerian address, Asos is your best bet. Apart from the fact that you don't have to pay for delivery using their standard delivery option, their stuffs are of good quality and relatively cheap.
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
coolbibz:

For a Nigerian gunning to have his or her goods delivered to a Nigerian address, Asos is your best bet. Apart from the fact that you don't have to pay for delivery using their standard delivery option, their stuffs are of good quality and relatively cheap.
Thank you!
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by feminineA: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sanjayd1:

it depends, are you buying for personal use or for business?
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
feminineA:

it depends, are you buying for personal use or for business?
For business.
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by feminineA: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sanjayd1:

For business.

male, female or children wears?
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
feminineA:

male, female or children wears?
Male and female.
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by feminineA: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sanjayd1:

Male and female.
ok. it depends on how big your client base is, you can buy from wholesale stores ( you dont pay tax on them), make arrangement with a cargo company to use their add as your shipping address, you can also buy on ebay.co.uk, you will have to change your ip to use that. you can also buy on other chainstore website like DOrothy perkins,Next and the likes using the shippers address as your shipping address and after all purchase he ships at a fee for you
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
feminineA:

ok. it depends on how big your client base is, you can buy from wholesale stores ( you dont pay tax on them), make arrangement with a cargo company to use their add as your shipping address, you can also buy on ebay.co.uk, you will have to change your ip to use that. you can also buy on other chainstore website like DOrothy perkins,Next and the likes using the shippers address as your shipping address and after all purchase he ships at a fee for you
It's not big at the moment. I recently ventured into it. Could you mention the wholesale stores, please?
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by feminineA: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Sanjayd1:

It's not big at the moment. I recently ventured into it. Could you mention the wholesale stores, please?
There are lots of them. Just google wholesale stores uk and all will come out. some have minimum purchase amount, others don't
Re: Importers Of Clothes, Shoes And Accessories From The UK, Lets Discuss! by Sanjayd1(f): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
feminineA:

There are lots of them. Just google wholesale stores uk and all will come out. some have minimum purchase amount, others don't
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Your Fiverr Account If You Do Not Have A Paypal Account / A Multinational Telecom Business Opportunity: PIUNI! / Did MMM Zimbabwe Collapse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.