Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football (642 Views)

Neymar Warns Juve, Says The Goals Will Surely Come / Be Honest!!! Which Player Made You Start Loving Football? / NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by 080football(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
5 THINGS A BABE, ASSISTANT BABE, CHIEF BABE, GIRLFRIEND, FIANCE, WIFE, MOTHER, MAMA, AND ANY WOMAN WILL SURELY GAIN BY LOVING FOOTBALL.

1. If your husband or partner loves football, you stand to score some major points if you show interest in the game..in fact if u are curious to understand offside rules, counter attack, parking the bus etc.. you just won yourself at least some 90mins of shared time. You can both enjoy a game and increase your common grounds.

2. If you go the extra step of supporting a club, mehnnnn, your level don increase be that ohh.. Both of you can wave your banners in victory and hide them in defeat. But it is even more fun when you support different teams..it could get heated up sometimes but remember its all about the fun and sharing.

3. Your husband's friends will feel comfortable coming to your house for the game, you wouldn't have to worry about him leaving the house for a crowd feel to watch big games. His friends and hommies can make your house a big stop for games and that adds more to your friendship network and support system. Did i just hear some ladies say.."i don't like the noise they make..".. Anyways, that one na my mind sha...

4. If you have children whether male or even girls these days, you can be their number one supporter if they show early interest in the game. Instead of telling them to "go and read your books" all the time..you can even be their referee in small backyard games or take them to watch matches, register in academies etc..you know the rest.

5. Since women are seriously taking over many areas under the umbrella of equal gender movement and all that.. you will be doing yourself alot of good to know what many men love..you may just be better at analyzing, multi-betting etc..hahaha.... you have all to gain as well..
All in all, just have fun and if football if part of it, happy are you.
Una good morning!!

Go to www.080football.com for more posts
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by shalomm: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
tell them oo

i dont knw why grace hates football.. that girl fustrates me

imagine her telling me that keshi is arsenals coach.. wtf ?

i will fall in love with any girl that likes football and naijabet

#thats my dream woman !
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are so on point man!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
vickerz:
tell them oo

i dont knw why grace hates football.. that girl fustrates me

imagine her telling me that keshi is arsenals coach.. wtf ?

i will fall in love with any girl that likes football and naijabet

#thats my dream woman !
.............. Hahahahaha, tho that is funny, but reading your signature cracked me up completely. So funny!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Hahahahaha, tho that is funny, but reading your signature cracked me up completely. So funny!!!!!!

lol, are u frm ibadan?
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
vickerz:

lol, are u frm ibadan?
.............. Nope, but many of my goons are from that part of the country! Dont let dem hear this o! Lol!!
Re: 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Nope, but many of my goons are from that part of the country! Dont let dem hear this o! Lol!!

lol, yah man

(1) (Reply)

Wenger V Mourinho - The War Of Words / Polls:Which Epl Team Is The Most Supported In Nigeria / Nigeria In Keeper Trouble: Carl Ikheme To Keep As Enyeama Retires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.