Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid (1759 Views)

Is 9ice The Hottest Artiste Right Now? / 10 Nominees | Who Is The Hottest Nigerian Artiste Right Now? / "Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by hauwababy: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
The musician granted Vanguard Allure an interview recently where he talked about both his music and his personal life. Excerpts...

On who he feels are his biggest rivals in the industry…..
To me, I would say in Africa, I don’t see anybody; to be honest. It is not like I don’t recognise what everyone does. I respect what they do but I am still making good music. I am making money and I have been doing shows like since January.
I am probably the busiest artiste. I don’t see anyone that is as busy as I am. I am not just trying to feel like I am too big; I am just stating the fact. So I don’t think of anyone as competition. I think, if we come together we can make it bigger but sometimes, you just have to stay by yourself.

On gist that he is having issues with other artistes…….
Everyone of them have issues with me. I don’t know why; maybe because I am the one on top, that is why they want to throw shots at me. I don’t understand; but to me, I just advise every young artiste doing their thing to face their music and do their thing. This is what I do.

I don’t pay attention to anybody, to anything. I just do music. I don’t care about what you are eating because it is none of my business. I care about what is on my plate and what is on the plate of my family. That is what is very important and how many people I can help. That is what is important; that is what I care about.

If you don’t want to talk to me, it is cool; you don’t have to. In life, not everyone has to like you. That is how I understand life. The most important thing is to pay attention to yourself. Life is too short.

On his tattoos…….
I just have a couple of them. They say a lot. I have a lion heart because I take a lot of decisions; not a lot of young people can make decisions that I make and a lot of people look at me and say I am crazy. Like, when I dropped out of school, a lot of people abused me; that because of “this small money”, you are making (all manner decisions) and things like that. But that small money that I was making is big money now. I have gone from being with EME to having my own label.

I have a tattoo of Fela on me. That is how much I love Fela. I have my mum’s name, my sister’s name on me. I don’t have girl’s name because, I don’t think I want to tie any girl’s name on me. You never know.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/07/banky-w-is-like-big-brother-i-never.html

Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by shalomm: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
I dnt knw why i just hate thIS BOY!!!

Stupid and lie-lie boy show us the tatoos u claim to av!!

Mtchew! Just passing
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by mikool007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mehn.....this guyz braggin is really annoying.....its like i shud hv a gun nd jst shoot him in his f*ckn head
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
olodo labata
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikool007:
Mehn.....this guyz braggin is really annoying.....its like i shud hv a gun nd jst shoot him in his f*ckn head
ahh ahh!! Chairman that z toO MUCH NA!! Why wil u ever tink of shooting sum1??

Ah ah thaz silly of u!! I hate him and terryg but av never thought of killing them!!my brother change from such bad statements...
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by mikool007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
ahh ahh!! Chairman that z toO MUCH NA!! Why wil u ever tink of shooting sum1??

Ah ah thaz silly of u!! I hate him and terryg but av never thought of killing them!!my brother change from such bad statements...
hey foo*, wasnt talking to you mahn
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by lative(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love im!
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikool007:
hey foo*, wasnt talking to you mahn
hay id**t, i never said u were talking to me.
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
dis wizkid don high on top of weed oh
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by mikool007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:

hay id**t, i never said u were talking to me.
hey look m nt playin dah childish back2back insults with u, i have better tins doin so pls; stop quoting me
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikool007:
hey look m nt playin dah childish back2back insults with u, i have better tins doin so pls; stop quoting me
hay u rif-raf nether am i playing dah childish bck2bck insult wif u,i av better timx doing so pls,dnt quate me back..you soN OF A B**ch
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by furetin20: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikool007:
richardjemedafe1:
hay u rif-raf nether am i playing dah childish bck2bck insult wif u,i av better timx doing so pls,dnt quate me back..you soN OF A B**ch

Must you grown men always display your joblessness? undecided
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by mikool007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by mikool007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
i checkd ur profile nd saw redeem christian church of God; waow...they must be really proud of u, such a great role model
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by nuelzy: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
lolz...am not suprised...tnk God most ppl r seeing it nw..when i was saying dis guy is a talentless braggart...sometot i was hating...its only a fool dat will contribute his kobo to d growth of dat slowpoke
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by Forzap: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:
olodo labata

undecided
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by Empress2014(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
He is still a kid and still talks like one
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by atilla(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
They're making him sound very arrogant.

I'm hoping this is not how the interview really went
Re: I Am The Busiest Artiste Right Now, Won't Tie Any Girl’s Name On Me......wizkid by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2015
how do i quote 2,3 people @ once?? Those guys above me look like they want to e-fight. Sum1 help me

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed A Voice Similarity Between Wizkid And Young 6ix / Difference Between How Rich People & How People Children Brush Teeth (hilarious) / 16 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.