Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Husband And Wife Issue - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Issue (9311 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Chidoks(f): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
freshvine:

Seriously you will fight your husband and make his life miserable because you use your money to save the life of your mother?

How old are you?

darling no need for such questions.read my comments again.i did not advocate for that.what is your take on the issue..in every disagreement there has to be compromise for there to be resolution.i mentioned she was silly and o yes she is.the mothers has been saved and all she is asking for is a refund.let me say it again; she is silly.but then let her husband give her a bit of the total sum in order to placate her.
leave my age out of the discussion.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Women / Who You Marry Is Important For Your Community / A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.