Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! (13996 Views)

Federal Government Ready To Bail Out States Again; Gives Them Conditions / Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag / WAI: Buhari Disgrace Tinubu In New York, Because Tinubu Is Telling Lies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by rudebouy: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
fvck age!!! achievement is what am. interested in..so if your papa and GEJ meet now you go. expect GEJ to greet am abi!! undecided

hello cutie
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by fkpboss: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
cluelessness
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigeria wahala

Why can we not have an El Rufai instead of a Buhari as president, even Osibanjo than Buhari
What of an Olu Falaye rather than an OBJ
Or Donald Duke rather than GEJ
The cabals will soon give us Rochas instead of a Soludo or Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by sanandreas(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhara dull like Moi Moi.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
fvck age!!! achievement is what am. interested in..so if your papa and GEJ meet now you go. expect GEJ to greet am abi!! undecided

I trust my dad (my his soul rip). If na him be Buhari I bet you he will never stand for him.

Both are President, there is nothing different....
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

But why is Buhari looking dumb before international leaders?
WailingWailers and fOolishness, Gala and Lacasera.

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by prettybella(f): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
rudebouy:

hello cutie
am married my son should be about your. age

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
FastShipping:
"Disgrased"? Olodo Rabata!

Foolish Tanoid.

For her the poster to quote me.....he is not only olodo rabata but rabata olodo times 2
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by drss(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
1) The OP is a liar. This picture was taken at the G7 summit few weeks ago and it has nothing to do with PMB's current visit to the USA

2) The OP is certainly a product of a beneath-the -mango -tree -school. The fool cannot spell DISGRACED.

3) the picture indicates that Obama was about sitting down for a round table discussion with other world leaders whilst others were already on sit. So why should Buhari stand up for him?

4) OP, go get a life or better get a poison and take your life.
Then you will be disapointed because I have a great life. smiley Just pray your saviour does not disgrace us again.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by rudebouy: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:

All dis yans na becos I say hello? Did you have to even insult me with a lie? I just sed hello and ur going bananas. Na wa for nigerian ladies oh!

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by prettybella(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:

I trust my dad (my his soul rip). If na him be Buhari I bet you he will never stand for him.

Both are President, there is nothing different....
both. are presidents true but presidents of which countries....remember nigeria went to america to seek assistance not to be greeted so honour should be given to whom it is dew. not who's older
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by koolpal(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
that makes it more merrier... age aint got anything to do...
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by drss(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

A wailing wailer has just wailed "disgrasefully".

This is even an old picture.
If I were you, I did be praying and fasting right now for Buhari not to mention the word ''President Michele of West Germany.'' grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by emamos: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Look at Pa Buhari sad He looks too confused to realise that he's supposed to stand up and greet the US president as both leaders prepare to sit and discuss. Even Obama is surprised as his lack of manners. grin
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by andresia(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

Honestly Buhari too old to lead Nigeria. See as him old for the picture.
Firefire:

Honestly, old age is a blessing, please aspire to be old.

Let us look for another point please.

Thanks!

drss, you see you life? even a fellow wailing wailer chastised you.

what a disgraceful life you live

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by emamos: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

If I were you, I did be praying and fasting right now for Buhari not to mention the word ''President Michele of West Germany.'' grin
stale

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by prettybella(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
rudebouy:

All dis yans na becos I say hello? Did you have to even insult me with a lie? I just sed hello and ur going bananas. Na wa for nigerian ladies oh!
Nigerian Women pls!!
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
andresia:

drss, you see you life? [b]even a fellow wailing wailer [/b]chastised you.

what a disgraceful life you live

itumo ??
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by drss(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:

For her the poster to quote me.....he is not only olodo rabata but rabata olodo times 2
Then you must be chief of olodos. Only olodos identify olodos.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by drss(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abeg my pipul make i go chop grin I dey come now now now.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Zaikon(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
op no talk much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by KOBOJO: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
I KNEW IT !!

THE DAURA DULLlARD NEVER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT...

STILL MORE TO COME.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by rudebouy: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
Nigerian Women pls!!

Okay, pls how old are you Grandma? I think u look so sexy for your very old age Grandma.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by alfredo4u(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettybella:
both. are presidents true but presidents of which countries....remember nigeria went to america to seek assistance not to be greeted so honour should be given to whom it is dew. not who's older

Do u know how much US exploit from us?

Is just dat u guys don't know that the white does nothing for free.....
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:

At least am more intelligent than Buhari.
U re a fool. u tink u can sit on his chair? na lie cos u re nt api 4 him. onyiara

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by Tberry01(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, you just died

1 Like

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by prettybella(f): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:

Do u know how much US exploit from us?

Is just dat u guys don't know that the white does nothing for free.....
take this from me, until you begin to run your own company you might not realise how bad your boss is exploiting you
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by lative(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
1) The OP is a liar. This picture was taken at the G7 summit few weeks ago and it has nothing to do with PMB's current visit to the USA

2) The OP is certainly a product of a beneath-the -mango -tree -school. The fool cannot spell DISGRACED.

3) the picture indicates that Obama was about sitting down for a round table discussion with other world leaders whilst others were already on sit. So why should Buhari stand up for him?

is that u @ ur d.p wink
GspotAngela:

is that u @ ur d.p
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by mkbessman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
Look at Pa Buhari sad He looks too confused to realise that he's supposed to stand up and greet the US president as both leaders prepare to sit and discuss. Even Obama is surprised as his lack of manners. grin

I know you don't know what or who a fool is....

see what you'll do;

whenever you try to dress yourself, go close to your mirror ( that's if you have one)

look at the mirror

whoever you find in that mirror is a FOOL!

as easy as that inugo?

NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by vedaxcool(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pdp reduced to a soft sale gossip paper.
Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by eaglechild: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
drss:
At least am more intelligent than Buhari.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / FG Denies Secretly Sharing $4Billion Paris, London Club Money / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo And Others At Federal Executive Council (FEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.