Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Time For Forgiveness And Restitution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time For Forgiveness And Restitution (677 Views)

Whàt Is The Difference Between Forgiveness And Forget ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by chocolateme(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you know say you dey beef, quarrel or jealous any of your fellow Nairalander for this forum, now is the time to "MENTION" that person and ask for forgiveness so that we can become one because recently I have been observing same group of people always dissing words at each other in some threads here even when they have not met face to face. You can never tell if tomorrow, you two may end up as biz partners or husband and wife
Nickyvil, pls forgive me for been too nagging and misunderstanding with u and for always fighting with u. Seun pls forgive me if I snatched anything from u and take me to the promise land. Lalasticlacla pardon me and grant me access to personalize my NL account and give me "BLOCK" access. Tnx
Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Prodigee: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Evven if ishilove ban me five hundred times, I go still forgiv am... Buh does she hav an iota of forgivness to warn me befor bannin me? I dnt think so

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by nickyvil: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol... Your silly sweetheart, I know you better than anybody your a darling n a sweetheart I'm not angry at you just that your pain in the ass sometimes but I love you just the way you are babe. Your the most wonderful lady I've ever met and you will always be no matter where the winds of life take us. kiss cool wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Twaci(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well, mine goes to cutehector...

Sorry about 'the stuff'....just that I had a lot of things to deal with.
Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Twaci:

its alright...
Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Twaci:

Please expansiate in "the stuff "

*brings out notepad and pen* cheesy
Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by Twaci(f): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Amebo dey do you too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Twaci:
Amebo dey do you too? cheesy

You sef know grin
Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Time For Forgiveness And Restitution by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
chocolateme:
If you know say you dey beef, quarrel or jealous any of your fellow Nairalander for this forum, now is the time to "MENTION" that person and ask for forgiveness so that we can become one because recently I have been observing same group of people always dissing words at each other in some threads here even when they have not met face to face. You can never tell if tomorrow, you two may end up as biz partners or husband and wife
Nickyvil, pls forgive me for been too nagging and misunderstanding with u and for always fighting with u. Seun pls forgive me if I snatched anything from u and take me to the promise land. Lalasticlacla pardon me and grant me access to personalize my NL account and give me "BLOCK" access. Tnx

Damn! Gurl you is foine!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Company Total Need Workers / STRANGE!!! Man Sits With No Visible Chair [see Photos] / Nairaland App Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.