Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway (1184 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) / PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by mikron(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
just saw this on linda ikeji's blog and decided to share, in spite of the seriousness of the matter since it concerns an accident but i just cant stop laughing at the way the person that sent in the report murdered English, enjoy
A LIB reader who witnessed the accident sent the report to me. I read it a few times but didn't really understand the story well...so I'm just going to share his email exactly the way he sent it to me and maybe you guys will understand better. Read below...

I’m blessed writing you concerning a fatal accident that took place last night at agukin lekki express way heading towards ajah from lekki, A MTC International company van ran into a Honda Accord car heavy speed from behind and also hit a Toyota camry car a taxi one that left the people inside the taxi car with badly injured, thank God the guy with the EOD his fine and sustain no injury .. but the impart of the whole three cars was really fatal tho, they was two girls involve in the incident were rushed away by unknown bystanders
, one was in coma, staffs of the lcc (elk concession company did nothing which involved in a little fight with the honda owner. the other two drivers from the company van and taxi man was bleeding badly in pains, while trying to rescue the victims the van driver was trying to run away as a man from a road side tried to shop him from committing suicide, they had to tie him down to stay calm … it took 2 hours and some minutes before the police came around after calling the emergency number 911 for several times.
Here are pic from the scene with the driver company ID
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/photos-from-ghastly-accident-along_20.html

Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Jeromejnr(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
So this guy called it a blessing to be writing concerning a fatal accident undecided
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by tolugar: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chie
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by bugzbunny: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Been making FB all day
Its official
Introvert is jobless
Dnt ask me hw I knew
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry about the loss
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Danjuma827(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
May God have mercy on this our generation
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by muhyeenisce(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why always lekki
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Demmocrats(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Demmocrats(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
bugzbunny:
Been making FB all day
Its official
Introvert is jobless
Dnt ask me hw I knew
Leave her alone pls, besides she didn't even comment and she ain't FTC
www.
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by adebisicutie: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Did the man strip naked himself Hope no one took justice into their own hands, just make sure he's restrained till the police get there and take over.
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Obichi98(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well, not minding the nature of his expression...We got the gist...May be under influence of the accident..Whichever he has made a point!
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who cares about the writing ability of the reporter?.. The person has simply passed the message with pictures.
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by MKO4ever(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why was that man nicked?
Re: Photos From A Ghastly Accident Along Lekki Expressway by Iamoilprince(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol. Agungi not akungi

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Bad State Of Benin City After A Heavy Rainfall(photos) / Bring Back Our Girls Is 494 Days Today / Nigeria's Second Senate President, Nwafor Orizu; Setting The Records Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.