Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rise Of The Black Messiah. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rise Of The Black Messiah. (431 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Rise Of The Black Messiah Part II. The Rise Of African Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rise Of The Black Messiah. by KingSango(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Greetings,

I wanted to alert to one of latest blogs, Rise of the Black Messiah. In this blog I will show you some evidence how the U.S secret police, the F.B.I is sabotaging the development of African Americans. And the real reason for all the extreme spying on U.S citizens, in which African Americans are the most monitored group. It is because of the coming of the Black Messiah.

Please enjoy my blog. I am working on part II of this subject, where I will go into all the networks that target groups and individuals also the methods used.

http://riseoftheblackmessiah..com/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rise Of The Black Messiah. by xender(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
I would be waiting....

(1) (Reply)

Politicials In Trouble! / Buhari Clarifies Position On Application Of Leahy? Law / Obama As A Forerunner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.