Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) (1300 Views)

President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja After Sallah Celebration. Photos / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by pijango(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
A reader took these photos this afternoon. According to him, the guy in handcuffs was caught hiding in the bush, somewhere around FO1 area in Kubwa Abuja, after robbing a woman they picked somewhere around airport road. The armed robbers actually set the car they came with on fire then ran into the bush, unfortunately for them they couldn't make it out of the layout before the police came. The police searched the area and caught this one hiding.

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2710

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Super story..
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by crisycent: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yhoo
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by buygala(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
pijango:
A reader took these photos this afternoon. According to him, the guy in handcuffs was caught hiding in the bush, somewhere around FO1 area in Kubwa Abuja, after robbing a woman they picked somewhere around airport road. The armed robbers actually set the car they came with on fire then ran into the bush, unfortunately for them they couldn't make it out of the layout before the police came. The police searched the area and caught this one hiding.

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2710

Bullshiit story angry

They robbed a woman and set their getaway car on fire, choosing instead to run with their legs into the bush undecided

And then one of them got lost in the bush until the police came and caught him angry

Op, this your lie get as e be oooo undecided
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by haywire1: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Car setting ablaze nowadays all over d news by robbers, too much Hollywood movies grin grin grin

#
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
The guy above me is a suspect.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by haywire1: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
The guy above me is a suspect

#

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by brize(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
I came with a car, i steal gala i burn my car, car=900000 and gala 50 x how many i steal..... Heheheheh that shows am james bond... Season of car burning
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
One down, many more to follow.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Evil men. Why did they have to burn the car?... They've just burnt someone's means of livelihood all because of a little token they wanted to steal.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by idupaul: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why would they set their own get away car ablaze na .. I am confused
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Abuja After Robbing A Woman (photos) by haywire1: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
idupaul:
Why would they set their own get away car ablaze na .. I am confused

Go abuja

#

(1) (Reply)

Buhari,Govs Of Lagos,Ogun And Kebbi States Leave Nigeria 4 Benin Republic(Pics) / Fayose Is Working, Wike Is Working, Oshimole Is Talking, Aregbe Is Dulling. / Hungarian PM: We Don't Want More Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.