Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Attention Everyone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention Everyone (975 Views)

Attention Everyone / Attention Everyone! Need Free Money For Your Career? / Attention Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Everyone by oracle99: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
HI GUYS,
JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE IN SEARCH OF A JOB NOT TO GIVE UP, I KNOW THERE OF PEOPLE CONFUSED AND FED UP TO THE LIMIT, THERE IS GOING TO BE A WAY, JUST TRUST IN THE LORD GUYS AND DO NOT RELENT IN THE SEARCH, MY PRAYER TO EVERYONE OUT THERE SEEKING A JOB IS THAT THE LORD WILL CROWN EACH AND EVERYONE'S EFFORT WITH A JOB OF YOUR HEARTS DESIRE, YOU MIGTH NOT KNOW ANY TOP SHOT OR HAVE ANY CLOUT WHATSO EVER BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ONE THING, OUR GOD CREATED ALL THINGS, HE IS THE CONNECTION WE NEED,
KEEP YOUR HEADS UP GUYS, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,
SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Nicon Release That Result Pleeeease. / Pls,help! / It People Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.