Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) (2245 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
There is no strength at all in Burari's handshake with Obama. I don't like the way Obama held all his hand like that of a kid. He should represent us with proud (he represent most powerful black nation). He is older and more experienced than Obama. Obama was still in school when Buhari was the military head of state. What I observed from this handshake, Buhari is just a beggar with no choice. Every agreement will be imposed on him even gay law. Proudly Nigerian!

6 Likes

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by lative(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
sai baba

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol
The Wailing wailers always complaining cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by hinwazaka: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a reminder for all the fans of our new found partnership with Obama's America
Obama's greatest hits
* The stimulus didn't stimulate
Obama was elected in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and his first big act in office was to sign a gargantuan package of stimulus spending financed entirely with debt that was supposed to jump start the economy. After congress voted it into law, the money which was meant for shovel ready projects failed to yield fruit
* Obamacare brouhaha
When obama care was passed people were assured it would provide insurance for 32 million people who didn't have coverage. Years on it has covered far fewer people than expected, a poor number between 10% and 20% of what was promised
* Lack of a realistic immigration policy
He failed to draft a realistic immigration plan and only ended up annoying the right, left and centre
* The fall of the Iraq quest
He was so determined to shore up Goodwill he prematurely withdrew their forces, and completely ignored the terrorist threat which was emerging. The price of that mistake was the establishment of ISIS
* The joke of the Arab spring
After the Arab toppling of long time dictators, Obama refused to act fast and stagnated on Egypt with the result of everyone in Egypt now hating him and the military dictator now aligning with Russia in a show of insult to America
* He has made America irrelevant
Due to his lethargic and indecisive nature he has thrown the global respect for America out of the window
Let's not forget the Benghazi issue, the downplaying of Boko Haram, the Russia/ Ukraine issue, the Syrian/US congress- US executive standoff and also the historical congress lockdown . Its quite obvious that both Obama and Buhari have a lot in common and so this is a marriage made in heaven. Happy married life to the couple

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by IAMTHEHERO: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama was the one that held Buhari's hand so tight. I don't know Obama is intimidating baba ooo.What's really happening? Even Baba is laughing "mumuishly"

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by samuel900(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba now dat u r there
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Blanc8(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
possibly true

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by marshalcarter: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama....op dis hand shake is not #homo ownundecided Just sayin sha cos I loooooooove ma prsidogrin
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Tundenoni(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
SaiBaba.
God bless you sir. You've been making us proud since time immemorial.
A president could not achieve this for 6 years. But you are just 2 months in office.

Wailers, I left you with the rest!

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Newsi: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
See BuBu laughing nervously. Obama the boss no send am. Em no even smile.

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by temitemi1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pa buhari looking fray...

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by AshiwajuFoward: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Come off it OP and quit reading unnecessary meanings into a mere handshake. Americans generally place value on a firm handshake while much of the rest of the world don't really care.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama is the BOSS. He knows the country he is representing. What a pride.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by gists: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
At least, there is no Masonic handshake sign. That's comforting grin grin grin
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by omenka(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Lol
The Wailing wailers always complaining cheesy cheesy
They could even tell the strength of Baba's grip through their phones!! cheesycheesy

Life must be really hard for them right now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama shaking PMB like a real Don !
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
They could even tell the strength of Baba's grip through their phones!! cheesycheesy

Life must be really hard for them right now. cheesy

I just tire 4 dis pple my brother,life must really be hard! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by ezeagu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Exactly what I said in the other thread, Obama's trying to unnerve him and it's working.

2 Likes

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by wheesin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
no hand shakes, go straight to what brought you there... stop being slow angry

trukoments:
Why do I keep feeling that Nairaland forum has one of the highest childish comments in the entire galaxy?

because you are too dumb to understand seriousness as a necessity

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why do I keep feeling that Nairaland forum has one of the highest childish comments in the entire galaxy?
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by emamos: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
haters don't really hate you,they hate themselves,because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by emamos: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
trukoments:
101% truth
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caption:

Boohar: finially, am with president, Osama cheesy
Obama : shatap, boi, Its Obama. Welcome to America be the way. cheesy
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) by flames007(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Obama was the one that held Buhari's hand so tight. I don't know Obama is intimidating baba ooo.What's really happening? Even Baba is laughing "mumuishly"
chai grin nigerians are good observers o!c how they have started observing,evaluating and drawing conclusions.Naija i hail thee grin

(1) (Reply)

Misterial Portfolio: Igbos Commend Buhari / Official Wedding Photos Of Governor Okowa’s Daughter / Tht Moment Gen Yakubu Gowon Had That His Govt Has Been Taken Over In 1975

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.