Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (39759 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by An2elect2(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
If my dad was the president he will never go to America cos i wont allow him embarassed

The country is known for wrapping poisons in very fanciful wraps angry

Pls pls PMB let this be the last. Not happy. period.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari in aso rock, Buhari in Germany, Buhari in Sambissa Buhari in Shagamu Buhari this Buhari that........obviously WORKING-TALKING!
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Treash(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Breakfast talk. I hope American is nt laying foundation for same sex marriage as a condition for all diz bi-latera partnership? Still expecting the meeting outcome.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by An2elect2(f): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
pillzthadrugz:
Buhari in aso rock, Buhari in Germany, Buhari in Sambissa Buhari in Shagamu Buhari this Buhari that........obviously WORKING-TALKING!

hater angry
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Swagt101(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

b4 then English language RIP,
buhari has murdered u in cold blood
meanwhile taught he was going to see Barack Osama, *sorry* Obama
y his VP naa, abi Obama no wan hear things like
*vrother*
* bery bery kworekt
*yuawa*
* kworuption*
* walahi my frincipal hab released my fafers*
@ the red coloured word, it should be THOUGHT... Nigga correct ur mistakes b4 pointing out another man's... #Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by tola9ja: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
[s]
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

*vrother*

* bery bery kworekt

*yuawa*

* kworuption*

[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Horo:
By God in our side things will soon improve in our dear country

But He's been by our sides since 1960, and nothing seems working. Bro, God's done His part. We're just not smart enough to do ours.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by 9jatatafo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
How many ship of oil will PMB give to American for their help? American don't do help for free, something must change hand and PMB will be their stooge.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Hardeks: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

*vrother*

* bery bery kworekt

*yuawa*

* kworuption*

u are still a boy, u still lack understanding
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by mrkings84(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
. ...MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS
A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A
FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO
STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO
AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND
OTHER EVENTS.

FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON
08034704620. professionalism at it best, to your service any where in Nigeria...
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by crystalmart20: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
BLOTRS:

define corruption in your own words before i tell you what i have for you

Corruption as defined by the English not as defined by goodluck Jonathan. so if you don't know, find out.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Hardeks: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
U are still a boy, u still don't understand
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Tomasboy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
ajepako:
So far, no one has mentioned gay marriage.

Good so far.

But American Vice President Joe Biden is one of the most 'yawa-ed' and butt of jokes on American late night shows.

Watch David Letterman, Jay Leno, (retired now), Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, Seth Meyer, Jimmy Kimmel, and other Late Night shows and laugh your butts off watching as these guys skewer Mr Joe Biden..

Anyway, let our ancestor from daura enjoy his playmate..afterall they are both geriatrics and will have alot to talk about: like: where to get a wacky lap dance or strip joint in DC...or the magical blue pills for their weak, you-know-whats.. grin grin grin
undecided whats is this one saying

1 Like

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by yoged(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

*vrother*

* bery bery kworekt

*yuawa*

* kworuption*

very dry. Oponu
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by hansad: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
[b]Yankee Beware: There are lots of facts about Boko Haram hidden from the Nigerian public and from rest of the world, by Nigeria's ruling Islamists.

1, Boko Haram says without mincing words that it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

2, Beginning 1999, twelve northern Nigeria states adopted use of sharia criminal laws - urinated on Nigeria's secular constitution which has no place for use of sharia criminal laws. Nigeria is nearly equally divided between Muslims predominantly in the north and non-Muslims elsewhere in the country, and these non-Muslims cannot touch use of sharia criminal laws - even with a long spoon..

3, Boko Haram persists in Nigeria because millions of Muslims in the north of Nigeria share the same aspirations with Boko Haram for a Nigeria governed with use of sharia criminal laws.

4, The president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, for whom the US is laying red carpet also charged Muslims in 2001 to ensure that use of sharia criminal laws are extended to all of Nigeria.[/b]

5, Drive for a Nigeria-wide use of Sharia criminal codes is in the details of the war by Boko Haram.

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by specco(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
neurologist:
Where are the wailing wailers?
The yelobaboons doing what they know best...hyping
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by vicuto(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Heheheheheh in his dream hahahahah grin shocked cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by walozanga(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
VERY SOON THE TRUE OUTCOME OF THESE MEETINGS WILL BE MADE CLEAR
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by closetoyou(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

beta tell dem ur inability to keep to ur campaign promises
I still don't understand why some people are just enemy of progress. Whoever doesn't want Nigeria's success should just opt out
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by superstar1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Where is that noise making albino from Biafra and his bandwagon of gullible protesters?

Usual noise making and chest beating.
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

But YOU do. How do you know it is fake? The Lord himself told me to tell you. And it was in a vision

because you dont believe , so how do you know it was the Lord cool
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by hahn(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

because you dont believe , so how do you know it was the Lord cool

Because he told me so
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by Aiziq: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

I THINK YOU SHOULD GROW UP....
IT

VERY

IMPORTANT
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
I rest my case

Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by willyo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
When Is He Going To Discuss The Harliburton Scandal? Illiteracy's The Best Dish Of The White Men. They Eat It Yanfu Yanfu
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by ugogermany: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Disgusting,
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by wazobiaN9(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
won't read it here

will stream it on U-tube

"Tailor", how market na?
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by francizy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Years to years,
decades to decades,
they will keep on going to their slave masters for discussions,
Yet their continent remains a mess.

NEXT!!!!

A billion likes for this post!
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by 912(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
hansad:
[b]Yankee Beware: There are lots of facts about Boko Haram hidden from the Nigerian public and from rest of the world, by Nigeria's ruling Islamists.

1, Boko Haram says without mincing words that it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

2, Beginning 1999, twelve northern Nigeria states adopted use of sharia criminal laws - urinated on Nigeria's secular constitution which has no place for use of sharia criminal laws. Nigeria is nearly equally divided between Muslims predominantly in the north and non-Muslims elsewhere in the country, and these non-Muslims cannot touch use of sharia criminal laws - even with a long spoon..

3, Boko Haram persists in Nigeria because millions of Muslims in the north of Nigeria share the same aspirations with Boko Haram for a Nigeria governed with use of sharia criminal laws.

4, The president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, for whom the US is laying red carpet also charged Muslims in 2001 to ensure that use of sharia criminal laws are extended to all of Nigeria.[/b]

5, Drive for a Nigeria-wide use of Sharia criminal codes is in the details of the war by Boko Haram.

News flash: 2015 election is over you can stop campaigning now. sad #Peace
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
seunmsg:

The American number 2 man congratulated President Buhari on his victory at the March 2015 elections, adding that it was obvious that the President enjoys the confidence of the Nigerian people.

Tanoids won't agree with the part in bold but truly, the president enjoys the confidence of majority of Nigerians and we will continue to support his effort to change the country for good.

Thank you!
Re: What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast by donJ2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
emjoe1:
it has teyed.

Teydn't it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.