Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama (52713 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol ... that stare though grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by INTROVERT(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Non

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be like'see his head'grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by buygala(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be like..

See as him dey talk like better person undecided undecided ..... Carry nyansh go give Mugabe so that you can fit to lead by example angry

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
President Buhari be like If Mugabe gets hold of you, he will finish your arrse.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Rajjah(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba be like "wetin dis one dey yarn? "

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by lative(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
baba b thinking:no talk go that gay side now, make we discuss nigerian security first

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by cee001(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Asides the fun and the laughter all this is generating, I hope something concrete was achieved by this visit. Because if all these was in vain then…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
lative:
baba b thinking:no talk go that gay side now, make we discuss nigerian security first

hahaha ... exactly what came to my mind grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by ijustdey: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba is looking at him that..

Make this fulfill his promise about releasing the loot those government thieves have stocked in foreign account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Israel5(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhahahaha... PMB be like, i nor fit trust this man o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by donholy28(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I just dey look u gay mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I LOVE BUHARI!

WAILING WAILERS CAN GO AND HUG WET TRANSFORMER

BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Tongsman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
sad shocked grin grin
Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Rapmoney(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Frankly speaking, all I see is the photo of two End-time rulers!!! cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerian youths and their caption this picture palava na newspaper editor unah be?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin Baba be like: "See this gay mumu. Better no follow me talk your gay nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by phyllosilicate(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
buygala:
Buhari be like..

See as him dey talk like better person undecided undecided ..... Carry nyansh go give Mugabe so that you can fit to lead by example angry
hahahaha this is wicked

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Khd95(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba b like fiiiiine booooi.... Make i young like dis dude laa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by preciousmaro: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba buhari be like, bro obama plssss! In simple english na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by kamair237(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
PMB be like this Obama get sense ohhh!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Babatundetinubu: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba....may your reign be long and fruitful for your country.....this man has so much silent charisma and silent authority......never again shall we be ruled by cluelessness..... cheesy...tufiakwa...... cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by buskie13(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be like :Look at this man who got married to a fellow man who disguised as a woman...wallahi...this Barack Obama is missing de taste of wat a real woman is

1 Like

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by buskie13(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

this diss song abi na freestyle is so wacky....u know that..if u crave for de fame Airforce1 has on dis forum....u shouldn't be keen on dissing him.... u should come up with ur own songs n let's see if urs are better....advice to u is to go learn how to diss from 2pac's hit em up cos wat u did was just a waste of time & data...pls get a life...okay??

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari: If I slap you now you go reverse that gay stuff wey you legalize.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Malawian(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
lets say the truth, looking at buhari's loving eyes, you would think he is at the right hand of God. like the son whom they are well pleased.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by tucky200(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be like *tok same. Sex marriage make I hear u 1st*

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
buskie13:
this diss song abi na freestyle is so wacky....u know that..if u crave for de fame Airforce1 has on dis forum....u shouldn't be keen on dissing him.... u should come up with ur own songs n let's see if urs are better....advice to u is to go learn how to diss from 2pac's hit em up cos wat u did was just a waste of time & data...pls get a life...okay??

noted boss.

BTW I'm not an artiste.

just did it for fun.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama: We in the United States will support Nigeria towards...

Buhari: See dis mumu. I no dey even listen to all dis nonsense wey him dey talk. Na dat ur gay talk I dey wait!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.