Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week (3345 Views)

Lead Ore 65%+ , zinc ore 40%+ available / Buy / Pay Twice For Phones And Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
"Many world-class performers have little formal education, and have amassed their wealth through the acquisition and subsequent sale of specific knowledge," Siebold writes. "Meanwhile, the masses are convinced that master's degrees and doctorates are the way to wealth, mostly because they are trapped in the linear line of thought that holds them back from higher levels of consciousness ... The wealthy aren't interested in the means, only the end."
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Steve97: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2015
I gave u mail,hop to hear from you soonest for the info about the palmkanel
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by elite(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello usminous, pls send details to uchstar4@yahoo.com.
thanx.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by innie77(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Usminous:
It being a while going through some trend in business forum, some will say they have money to start a business but don’t know what business to venture into while others have a good idea but no capital to kick start the business.. I am in the category of having a business idea but have no capital to kick start it.
The business is cash crop merchant basically palm kernel and cashew trading… sourcing for it from the local farmers package it and sell to companies that is just the basic knowledge of the business but there is more to it.. if you have a capital of #400k-#500k we can partner together to make it a reality.. The business brings profit of 30-40% percent profit as the case maybe…. Is the business common done by local people but as a graduate which is enlightened then professionalism will definitely set in.. My boss who taught me the trading was a secondary school drop out and he started few years back but now a MILLIONAIRE. Not by magic oooooooooooooooo
Any interested fellow can contact me via (usminous@gmail.com)
NOTE: A good name is better than Gold and silver,

won’t do anything to spoil my name .......

When do you pan to start
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by millhouse: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by Usminous: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
innie77:

When do you pan to start
All is set and the trading start next proper.
Re: Invest And Make 30-40% Profit Twice A Week by innie77(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Usminous:

All is set and the trading start next proper.

Are you okay with investors, you can send me more info inniobong77@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Odd Jobs With Surprisingly High Salaries / Practical Heliculture (Snail Farming Business): / Want Me To Build You A Blog and Make Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.