Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. (53751 Views)

Diabetic Diet Menus - What To Include In Your Plate / The Nigerian Diabetic Diet & Food - Soup Recipes To Prevent Diabetes / Product Offer # 5: Penta Sure DM For Diabetic Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by madaora(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi doctor,
I want to criticize and contribute to your write up about diabetes and diet. This is based on my personal experience with my dad and other diabetics.
It will be of great progress if you guys in the medical world would pay attention to functional medicine( treatment of diseases with teas and herbs)
It will really eliminate the need for foot or leg amputation because there is absolutely no need for such pains and psychological trauma.
Diabetes wounds do not heal when treated with synthetics drugs, but it heals when its been treated with teas and herbs as was the case of my dad and five people who used this method. I know, you will say the method is against medical doctor ethics tell me is ethics more important then human lives?
Most people have the believe that it is not possible to overcome diabetes, based on my experience with my dad I will say it is possible. My dad had a minor foot injury in May 2016, all efforts put in for treatment of the leg in the hospital proved abortive.

The minor injury turned into serious sores on both sides of his ankle, it was then the doctor asked him to run a diabetes test which was confirmed that he was diabetic.

That was how my dad started battling with the illness. The drugs given to him in the hospital did help matters because of the side effects and yet the sores did not heal.

A friend of mine who is a nurse introduced a specie of black tea to me for my dad to use, I was reluctant to use the tea for him because I so much believe in doctor's recommendation but thank God my dad used the tea, because that was the beginning of his journey back to good health. The sores started healing within one week of drinking the tea by the following months the leg healed up, it was a miracle!

His blood sugar level became regulated and maintained, he now have the stamina to do his regular exercises unaided above all he eats everything including heavy carbohydrate foods. All he does is drink a cup of tea a day, the last time he visited hospital was August 2016 ever since he has not been using drugs except tea.

I have been doing research on teas I found out that, they are highly rich in antioxidants. There are a lot of diseases that can be taken care of by just drinking tea..By the way my dad is 74yrs old he is enjoying his good health if he can overcome diabetes you too can also do it!

I thank God for this great discovery because, after my dad's case I have been able to reach out to five diabetics patients who have lost hope because there were at the stage of having their legs amputated. There are many benefits of drinking teas.

This post is dedicated to those who are diabetic and have sores on any part of their body. It is also for those that have high blood sugar level .

Based on the experiences I had with my dad and other diabetes patients for the past nine months I have come to the conclusion that treating diabetes with natural teas and herbs is the best solution. My reasons are:

1. The blood sugar level is regulated and maintained.

2. The sores or wounds that were healed as a result of using teas for the treatment of diabetes did not reopen contrary to doctors opinion that diabetes wounds do not heal especially elderly people.

3. Diabetes is a degenerative sickness that weakens the cells and tissues of the body. The enzymes found in teas helps sensitize the cells of the body so that they are able to metabolize sugar.

4. Using teas to treat diabetes prevent a lot of health complications that may arise compared to treating diabetes with synthetics drugs, health complication such as cardiovascular problems, heart palpitation, loss of energy , insomnia, and impotence in men

These are observation based on practical experience rather than an orthodox scientific research.
Sir just as you have done your best in researching on diabetes diet it will be noble of you to have an open mind to do more research in the area of functional medicines. The patients believes in whatever that comes out of the doctor's mouth so don't let them down. So if an ailment is not responding to synthetics drugs there is nothing wrong telling the patient to try natural methods the major aim here, is to save lives!
By the way an anonymous person posted my write up on this forum before now, whoever you are God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by nneejima(f): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2017
madaora:
Hi doctor,
I want to criticize and contribute to your write up about diabetes and diet. This is based on my personal experience with my dad and other diabetics.
It will be of great progress if you guys in the medical world would pay attention to functional medicine( treatment of diseases with teas and herbs)
It will really eliminate the need for foot or leg amputation because there is absolutely no need for such pains and psychological trauma.
Diabetes wounds do not heal when treated with synthetics drugs, but it heals when its been treated with teas and herbs as was the case of my dad and five people who used this method. I know, you will say the method is against medical doctor ethics tell me is ethics more important then human lives?
Most people have the believe that it is not possible to overcome diabetes, based on my experience with my dad I will say it is possible. My dad had a minor foot injury in May 2016, all efforts put in for treatment of the leg in the hospital proved abortive.

The minor injury turned into serious sores on both sides of his ankle, it was then the doctor asked him to run a diabetes test which was confirmed that he was diabetic.

That was how my dad started battling with the illness. The drugs given to him in the hospital did help matters because of the side effects and yet the sores did not heal.

A friend of mine who is a nurse introduced a specie of black tea to me for my dad to use, I was reluctant to use the tea for him because I so much believe in doctor's recommendation but thank God my dad used the tea, because that was the beginning of his journey back to good health. The sores started healing within one week of drinking the tea by the following months the leg healed up, it was a miracle!

His blood sugar level became regulated and maintained, he now have the stamina to do his regular exercises unaided above all he eats everything including heavy carbohydrate foods. All he does is drink a cup of tea a day, the last time he visited hospital was August 2016 ever since he has not been using drugs except tea.

I have been doing research on teas I found out that, they are highly rich in antioxidants. There are a lot of diseases that can be taken care of by just drinking tea..By the way my dad is 74yrs old he is enjoying his good health if he can overcome diabetes you too can also do it!

I thank God for this great discovery because, after my dad's case I have been able to reach out to five diabetics patients who have lost hope because there were at the stage of having their legs amputated. There are many benefits of drinking teas.

This post is dedicated to those who are diabetic and have sores on any part of their body. It is also for those that have high blood sugar level .

Based on the experiences I had with my dad and other diabetes patients for the past nine months I have come to the conclusion that treating diabetes with natural teas and herbs is the best solution. My reasons are:

2. The sores or wounds that were healed as a result of using teas for the treatment of diabetes did not reopen contrary to doctors opinion that diabetes wounds do not heal especially elderly people.

3. Diabetes is a degenerative sickness that weakens the cells and tissues of the body. The enzymes found in teas helps sensitize the cells of the body so that they are able to metabolize sugar.

4. Using teas to treat diabetes prevent a lot of health complications that may arise compared to treating diabetes with synthetics drugs, health complication such as cardiovascular problems, heart palpitation, loss of energy , insomnia, and impotence in men

These are observation based on practical experience rather than an orthodox scientific research.
Sir just as you have done your best in researching on diabetes diet it will be noble of you to have an open mind to do more research in the area of functional medicines. The patients believes in whatever that comes out of the doctor's mouth so don't let them down. So if an ailment is not responding to synthetics drugs there is nothing wrong telling the patient to try natural methods the major aim here, is to save lives!
By the way an anonymous person posted my write up on this forum before now, whoever you are God bless you abundantly.
Name of the tea please, thanks in anticipation
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by madaora(f): 1:19am On Sep 16, 2017
The name of the tea is Master tea.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by dglfitness: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
madaora:
The name of the tea is Master tea.

Hi, Is it Master Moringa Tea? That was the only tea I saw that has the name "master" on it. Kindly reply
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by infostemcenter(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stem cell therapy is used for the treatment of this condition called diabetes and there is no side effects and no reactions due to the use of latest technology stem cell therapy for diabetes in india cost at Stem Cell therapy Center in India provide successful treatment for all abroad patients in India.

To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment in India
Email us : contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com
Call or WhatsApp at : +917744005984
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by madaora(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
No is not moringer master tea, just master tea. Moringer master is the company's latest product, master tea have been in the market for long but people are not aware of it.
Pls note that master tea does not work for everybody especially those who has been managing diabetes for long.
Hence a treatment plan has been developed to treat diabetes 1 & 2 complications such as diabetes sore(foot ulcer), erectile dysfunction, insomnia etc. This treatment plan is a combination of teas and herbs no side effects and can not be found in super markets for now.
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by dglfitness: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
madaora:
No is not moringer master tea, just master tea. Moringer master is the company's latest product, master tea have been in the market for long but people are not aware of it.
Pls note that master tea does not work for everybody especially those who has been managing diabetes for long.
Hence a treatment plan has been developed to treat diabetes 1 & 2 complications such as diabetes sore(foot ulcer), erectile dysfunction, insomnia etc. This treatment plan is a combination of teas and herbs no side effects and can not be found in super markets for now.

Okay. So where can one find it?
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by adeshna: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
madaora:
Hi doctor,

How can I contact u
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by adeshna: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Does anyone know about type 1 diabetes? All I have been seeing is type 2, high sugar level, not low sugar at in type 1.

Who has experienced type 1, how did you feel, what are the symptoms? How doese u go about it.

I Also after tests in the hospital they haven't concluded that I have diabetes. I was told I don't have.

I have been urinating consistently 3-5 times during the night but it reduce to 1-2 times. During the day, I urinate 7-9 times and it fluctuates depending on the weather or if I do more work. At times it doesn't matter I just urinate much.

I noticed since I was young went to hospital too but all test didn't indicate high blood sugar, I urinated too much either during the day or night.
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by madaora(f): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2017
My numbers 08106435060, whatsApp 08025630570.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by Ababio2(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Do you have a sugar level disorder and looking for a permanent cure,then SOUL is what you been looking for,its a medical solution that resolves many medical disorder ranging from hypertension to diabetes.
These are some notable things about SOUL a product of RAIN
Rain Soul helps you neutralize free radicals which is needed to help you fight off infections from the damage of your DNA which can cause cancer, lower your defenses against heart disease, accelerate your aging process and so on.
Support good health
Promotes muscle health and flexibility
Build energy reservoir
Suppress appetite to lose weight
With Rain Soul you can be sure you are tapping into Mother Nature’s endless properties available to mankind.
Using rain soul you can be rest assured that you are getting the purest and finest nutrients for a healthy life as this product is infused with some of mother nature’s unique gifts to provide maximum health and wellness solution for you.
Please note this drink is not about mixing together some secret elements of the seeds, but a blend of the nutritional compounds available within each seed. Rain Soul is formulated and prepared using a unique cold press process to extract the selected seeds.
For further prove you could see testimonies of people on YouTube,just search RAIN SOUL.

The products comes in different types which each has its rate of effectiveness.we have
BASIC PACK and CORE PACK each with price of 30,000 Naira and 34,000 Naira.
you can contact me via 09079214387 on call or via whatsapp.
Please only serious minded people are required,thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by madaora(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2017
adeshna:

How can I contact u

My contact numbers are 08106435060, whatsApp, 08025630570
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by nekwuobi(f): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Oat Magic.
Your sugar level could be normal if you consume oat. not just any oat but oat that contains a higher percentage of beta glucan (Elkris Oat). I encourage everyone to eat oat, whether you are diabetic or not.
this is what oat does:
1) it helps to normalize the sugar level in the body and for this who are not diabetic, it maintains your sugar level at a normal level.
2) it helps normalize blood pressure, for those who does not have HBP or LBP, it maintains it at a normal level.
3) it removes the bad cholesterol from the body.

Do you wish to know more about oat and how you can get Elkris Oat, contact me.

Among all oats, Elkris oat is the only oat that contains a higher percentage of beta glucan and that it what does the whole work in the body.
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by nekwuobi(f): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2018
my watsapp number is 08184699148
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by nekwuobi(f): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Nekwuobi

Oat Magic.

Your sugar level could be normal if you consume oat. not just any oat but oat that contains a higher percentage of beta glucan (Elkris Oat). I encourage everyone to eat oat, whether you are diabetic or not.
this is what oat does:
1) it helps to normalize the sugar level in the body and for this who are not diabetic, it maintains your sugar level at a normal level.
2) it helps normalize blood pressure, for those who does not have HBP or LBP, it maintains it at a normal level.
3) it removes the bad cholesterol from the body.

Do you wish to know more about oat and how you can get Elkris Oat, contact me.

Among all oats, Elkris oat is the only oat that contains a higher percentage of beta glucan and that it what does the whole work in the body.
it works like magic
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by Cassie74: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
adeshna:

How can I contact u

This is an old post but wanted to find out if you contacted the guy and whether he is genuine or not. Thank you for your time
Re: The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. by juleze(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
ANy updates on what worked?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving Object In My Body / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.