Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert (9874 Views)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by lalasticlala(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Police Service Commission disowns recruitment advert

The Police Service Commission has disowned an online advertisement on the recruitment of general duty police officers.

This is contained in statement issued in Abuja on Monday by Mr Ikechukwu Ani, the Head, Press and Public Relations of the commission.

“The attention of the Police Service Commission has been drawn to an online publication of an advertisement for the recruitment of cadet ASPs in the professional cadre purported to emanate from the commission.

“The commission wishes to state that the said publication did not originate from its office and it is not presently recruiting that category of police officers,” it said.

The statement advised the public to discountenance the publication.

It said that the commission was currently investigating the source of the advertisement.

The statement appealed to the media to always crosscheck any information before publication.

It said that the commission would continue to use its established channels of communication in dissemination of information.

The statement said that masterminds of the advertisement would be dealt with.

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-service-commission-disowns-recruitment-advert/
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Eden007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omg! FTC? Is this how it feels?? Mehn! You guys should forgive me. Truly there's nothing one can't achieve with determination. I decided to spare 1 hour of my time today to make sure I am FTC for the first time since I joined nairaland. I must say, it was quite boring. I had to refresh the 'new' page over and over to book space.

I dedicate this FTC to the following people. My homeboy, lusciouslex whom I introduced to nairaland but is yet to come close to being FTC. My able Governor the sustainable developer of Akwa ibom state, Mr udom Emmanuel as well as my Hero Jose mourinho. I'm done trying to be FTC I leave it for the pro now..introvert and crew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Abduletudaye(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Scammers at work ooo... angry

And the guy above....U for Uranium?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by DickDastardly(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
govt of saying and denying cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even Police dey scam us... God have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Whizzcute(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
SCAM LORDS!!, every where you go undecided

Even POLICE Matter, don dey look like possible "Profit Avenue" angry
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by hahn(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
J

Jungle
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

Jungle
yea jungle book.

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guess the loved Nigeria musical artistes that are back on d scene

www.nairaland.com/2464773/these-artistes-back-must-read
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Doskit(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why do people find joy and happiness in 'scaming' and deceiving others when they can use their God given talent to create job for themselves and others.

You only need to discover yourself, Bill Gate did, he's successful.
Its never too late for you to discover your purpose in life too.

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by free2ryhme: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
The corruptible will become more corruptible
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by free2ryhme: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
People still dey find work for police

Hia!
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Demmocrats(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
This country has gone to the grounds, working for police before was as if you are working as a conductor bit this days lack of jobs made people so desperate to consider police as profession. God save Nigeria.
www.
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by fratermathy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
How will they recruit when recommendations from those in high places have been used to fill up the posts!
Naija lipsrsealed

Find out about the first Monotheistic Religion in Nigeria here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2462688/first-monotheistic-religion-nigeria-igbe
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by klins4213(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why?
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Edwardhead(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kudos for their prompt denial.

In an African home. .. Arica parent will seize any ooporturnity to insult u especially if You are failing in your Academics. . E.G

Dad - Chijo,pass me d Remote
Chijo - ( Passes remote)
Dad - ( Collects Remote) Abi at least You are shall able to pass something..

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by RichDad1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Scammer Alert
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Introvert!!!! .. wat happened to thy ntwrk? undecided grin
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by omisakint: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
But we are doing replacement
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by RichDad1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Eden007:
U
fratermathy:
How will they recruit when recommendations from those in high places have been used to fill up the posts!
Naija :-Xmas
Find out about the first Monotheistic Religion in Nigeria here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2462688/first-monotheistic-religion-nigeria-igbe
Edwardhead:
Doskit:
Doskit:
wariss dis
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok

But who then is recruiting?
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol....People actually apply for these jobs? The hustle is real

[b]Do you want to create a Stable Income and also grow into a Full Time business man or woman by creating a profitable article writing account on fiverr today?

Then Learn how you can develop this skill, create a fiverr account and start making lots of money selling your services to hungry companies all over the

world.

Learn the Article Writing Process Step by Step.

Learn how to create fiverr account specific for the article writing service and how to create eye catching Gig images and High Quality Gig Videos for your

Gigs.

Learn how to Research Topics and Keywords before Writing Your Contents when you get orders.

Learn how to Expertly Structure Your Articles and Checking for Duplicate Contents on Your Article to Verify its Uniqueness.

Learn the Proper way to Deliver Your Article Writing Jobs

Learn How to get Repeat Orders and Triple Your Income

Also Learn how to offer many other Different Article Writing Services like Writing Reviews, Press Releases and Proofreading & Editing.

Learn the Different Ways to Effectively Promote Your Article Writing Service Online.

Finally learn how to receive your payments in Nigeria without stress.

All of these has been shown in the one of a kind Brilliantlights Media Ultimate Article Writing Training Package

Your financial predicament today is dependent on the opportunities you have seen in the past but refused to take action on. Here is another great and unique

opportunity that may you should grab hold off. Do not miss your chance!
[/b]

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by corperscorner: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=25pt]After telling us to pay into your account. You must recruit[/size] angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
X
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by onihaxy: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Jeromejnr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
klins4213:
Why?

Z
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by Jeromejnr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by ManTiger(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahaha.

Yboi at work.
Re: Police Service Commission Denies Recruitment Advert by manee2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Studying Social Work / Job Interview; Please Help. / Banking Jobs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.