Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (127404 Views)

Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
You sabi well well baby. He really terrorized 'em. Damn! I was never in his claws sha, I'm way too smart for him, but I had to bail out some homies from him. Nigga be demanding like 300K upwards...Lautech boiz too dull cos I used to think they could harmonize themselves and touch or resist him...Well, amongst us were snitches....RIP Alhaji

pheyikemi:
Like seriously? RIP alhaji gay. That man terrorized lautech boiz nor be small, especially the yahoo boiz. From the news, he was even killed @ KILLINGton area, Law'd av mercy. That's a very gross way to die.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by lakesidepapa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
ajaxtea:
For those having pity on Alhaji Gay, it seems you don't know how notorious this man was. If you care to know ask any LAUTECH student presently in 200L and above now or those that have graduated till around class 09, they will be able to tell you who this man was.. You can also check one of the topics on Nairaland (just search for the name "Alhaji Gay"wink (the topic was done sometimes around late 2011)..

I feel no pity at all for this man... Come see jubilation for LAUTECH especially amidst Yahoo guys (don't ask me how I know, I leave with a load of them in my hostel. And am speaking from experience)

I can't forget what this Alhaji did to me and my guys when I was in 100L way back in 2011...

Thank God for ridding Nigeria off another Nuisance.. Rest in pieces.......

Which faculty are u?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by chenzy12(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
rip alhaji gay! yahoo boys fear this man pass security men. he tormented everywhere like a small god.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
The man was so feared that at the mention of his name all Lautech student living in both adenike and under G will run away ... Most Malay guys can't come back to naija because of that OLORIBURIKU man

It shall not be well for that man where ever his soul his now ... He chased away my guys who wanted to help with cash when I was stuggling with my final year project .. I saw hell as I was down to nothing then

God will kill the likes of Alhaja soon they are plenty

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
ajaxtea:
For those having pity on Alhaji Gay, it seems you don't know how notorious this man was. If you care to know ask any LAUTECH student presently in 200L and above now or those that have graduated till around class 09, they will be able to tell you who this man was.. You can also check one of the topics on Nairaland (just search for the name "Alhaji Gay"wink (the topic was done sometimes around late 2011)..

I feel no pity at all for this man... Come see jubilation for LAUTECH especially amidst Yahoo guys (don't ask me how I know, I leave with a load of them in my hostel. And am speaking from experience)

I can't forget what this Alhaji did to me and my guys when I was in 100L way back in 2011...

Thank God for ridding Nigeria off another Nuisance.. Rest in pieces.......

It remains to rid Nigeria of Yahoo boys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Haha! Apt! Very clean!!!

ULSHERLAN:
If you dont know this man then you and your circle are truly clean

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by DICKtator: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

If I'm to support either of the two I'll take Alhaji gay , he "steals" from Yahoo boys while Yahoo boys steal from innocent victims.

ON POINT!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by pheyikemi: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
ManTiger:

Pls tell us more. Is he a police man? Why terrorising lautech bois?
No be my mouf u go hear am say the king mama na winsh. Why not come down to lautech, maybe under-G area and ask abt him.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by akosh005: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
I dey kola bus stop nw, everything is calm now.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Read he raped a young man months ago and is wanted..notorious homo. To boot.well karma is an ashi
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by pheyikemi: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Snipes009:
You sabi well well baby. He really terrorized 'em. Damn! I was never in his claws sha, I'm way too smart for him, but I had to bail out some homies from him. Nigga be demanding like 300K upwards...Lautech boiz too dull cos I used to think they could harmonize themselves and touch or resist him...Well, amongst us were snitches....RIP Alhaji

Hmm big boi, hope u aint a yahoo guy.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Y do I have this feeling that half of the people commenting here are yahoo boys

My thoughts exactly.

Theirs is coming in due time
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HE IS A BAD MAN?
I heard of him while serving in ogbomoso, yahoo boys fear him,........ He collects whatever he wants not small money too
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Y do I have this feeling that half of the people commenting here are yahoo boys
them gather full this thread oh

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by LordKushmann(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool[color=#990000][/color]
all the more reason I gotta get that 'Snitches Don't Live Long' custom T-shirt. all the snitches been going down the grave for a while now I was beginning to think of copping such a Polo
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by fashrola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well... it's really funny that I'm hearing this man for the first time...abi because I don't live in Lagos? undecided
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by pheyikemi: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
toprealman:
DOES HE WORK WITH ICPC? WHY IS HE AFTER YAHOO GUYS?
I dunno who he works for fa! All I know is: he and yahoo guys are like cats and dogs and he loffs thr a$$e$

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Chubhie: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
If you dont know this man then you and your circle are truly clean
Is this universally applicable? Cos I don't seem to get it! If it be localised what's his area of influence??
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
He was an informat he was sacked as a police cstable and later turn to EFCC LOYALIST who gave info to the muguns at the ikoyi playing laund the man knew those that are stealing money ... But he wouldn't arrest them the only problem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by countsparrow: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZYZZA:
no vex but please tell me why his death is freedom for yahoo boiz

from what they say, anytime the guy co es around, yahooo boiz run outta town, if he nabs a yahooboy, he extorts them... he collects in the tune of 500k to a million, depends on how rich d yahoo guy is...

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by countsparrow: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
lebete3000:

What's the relationship between him and yahoo boyz?

from what they say, anytime the guy co es around, yahooo boiz run outta town, if he nabs a yahooboy, he extorts them... he collects in the tune of 500k to a million, depends on how rich d yahoo guy is...

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by aameyah(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
I didnt know this man before today. So I proceeded to check up on what the internet had to say about him because I was seeing threads about him.
Google is filled up with this man's evil deeds/atrocities. He even killed sometimes after collecting millions from his victims.
So many people cannot be wrong all at once.

Karma delivered!!

7 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by dokyOloye: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
no2fuks:
got what he deserved hope Satan f**k am well. rest in piss snitch fa.ggot
chaii,U get personal agro wt d man?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tweeby: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
tollytexy:
RIP bastard.. I wish u can refund my money back..
So u're a yahoo boy... lol

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Haha big gal....Not really. But I had a stint tho. That "profession" ain't good for the soul....lol

pheyikemi:
Hmm big boi, hope u aint a yahoo guy.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by osenidvdg(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry you mean killington or kollington ?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Truly shocking that yahoo low lives can comment on this article celebrating the death of a 'criminal' when they themselves are also criminals and even worse , scum bags who deprive the innocent off their well and hard earned money.

Yahoo boys are all robbers and should be ashamed of themselves, trying to get rich quick without working hard.

All of them thieves.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by aameyah(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
tollytexy:
RIP bastard.. I wish u can refund my money back..

Hmn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by timmilehin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Opa6, Bado Orsha. Come back Home. Alhaji don Murd

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by kenoz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm

RIP to him
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Snipes009:
Haha big gal....Not really. But I had a stint tho. That "profession" ain't good for the soul....lol

are yahoo guys rich ?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by zinzane: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

And you didn't mind calling another "clueless"

Be good
Can you quote him calling another "clueless"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.