Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting (58508 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
True talk, i couldn't agree any better. Buhari isn't a dunce he knows what is right and is also knowledgeable.

3 Likes

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by themonk(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
912:

It is free to dream so keep dreaming Sir #JosephofBriafra
Ok sir.
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by emamos: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
fratermathy:
Well, I pray for the best. The task of leadership is not easy. Some of the people criticizing Buhari on the Internet cannot even lead a herd of cattle or sheep. Sometimes when they say dullard, clueless, one chance, etc, I conjecture what they'll be called if they try to make a group of wanton goats swim across a stream.

It is well!

i don laugh taya.so funny

1 Like

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Kangol99(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
''If Nigeria is on course'' or wetin u talk? We would coperate but not with nonsense! God reigns here. Up Jesus, down satan!!
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahaha wherevis airforce zero oooo dat guy Don finish you.. Lwkmd
CreekReporter:
I love BUHARIIIIII

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by ahamonyeka(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari just dey open teeth as obama talks
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by ZUBY77(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama don't have respect for old age.
Can't he tell the old man these things over the phone or video chat instead of dragging him all the way to Washington? In this technology age.

Obama was the one who supposed to visit Buhari. That man is old enough to be his father.
Let him invite Mugabe and see how he responds.

4 Likes

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Princezoi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
themosthigh:
Finally Nigeria have joined the extraordinary men of the illuminati.
God punish Jesu
All hail lucifer lord of light.
nigeria have finally joined the ranks of lucifer in other to fight the son of man on armagadon.
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

we will finally defeat the evill jehovah.
satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
They will be done on earth
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
And bless us for trespassing
As we bless those who trespass against God
Lead us not to heaven
And deliver us from heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena
This is a joke right?? I guess u'r looking for attention, and u gon find it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by knowledgeable: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
I have this gut feeling that President Mohammodu Buhari and professor Yemi Osibanjo's administration will usher Nigeria into an era of greatness in the comity of Nations.

The wailing wailers and Biafrans who see no good in this PMB's strategic visit to the USA can continue to cry and weep. Una crying neva reach

"Don't get the game twisted". Obama advice that a divided country never succeed. ...meaning that Buhari must invite the wailing wailers and Biafrans for an inclusive dialog moving forward.
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by emamos: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear HATERS,

I have so much for you to be mad at....Just be patient.. President M. Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by sonikstargirl(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
themosthigh:
God punish Jesu
nigeria have finally joined the ranks of lucifer in other to fight the son of man on armagadon.
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
Lead us not to heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena

may God have mercy on ur lost soul for typing dis trash

#BLOOD OF GOD#

2 Likes

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by chesterlee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Eshinery(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
themosthigh:
God punish Jesu
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
Lead us not to heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena
You just got yourself HELL ticket and unless you repent your deliverance hangs on the palm tree top I:diot
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by specco(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
I have this gut feeling that President Mohammodu Buhari and professor Yemi Osibanjo's administration will usher Nigeria into an era of greatness in the comity of Nations.

The wailing wailers and Biafrans who see no good in this PMB's strategic visit to the USA can continue to cry and weep. Una crying neva reach
What is this yellobaboon gassing?
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
mryoungdon:
Hahahaha wherevis airforce zero oooo dat guy Don finish you.. Lwkmd

lol.
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by themosthigh: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
sonikstargirl:

#BLOOD OF GOD#

And blood of god is not thrash
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Warldbest(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:

Fool lyk u
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by omogin(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
raayah:
[size=13pt]Femi, What did Mr Buhari say to Obama?
Is it only Obama that was talking or does our president voice not matter?

One sided reporting[/size]

You made my evening, lol...

3 Likes

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by emamos: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
sonikstargirl:

#BLOOD OF GOD#
@the bolded.....you also need God's mercy

1 Like

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by themosthigh: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Eshinery:
You just got yourself HELL ticket and unless you repent your deliverance hangs on the palm tree top I:diot

I am typing from hell an the weather is warm here....u can join me this night if i wish.....hw dare u call the son of the greatest one an idiot??
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by abouzaid: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
yorke1:
Who takes Obama words serious these days. USA has lost their respect in the internatinal community when they say yes to same sex marriage.
So Obama says the daura dulllard is a man of integrity and so fvcking what? Femi needs to examine his sanity..
why bother to comment?when reality hits Nigerians, even our brains will reset by force. see the way our leaders and people are behaving like costumed black monkeys on a circus because another president is hosting them. reminds me the shame called Chatham house speech.

1 Like

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by 9jatatafo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
A united Nigeria but PM B's appointment suggest otherwise so far. I don't just trust the US of A. It is always like a greek gift. Giving with right hand and collect back with the left hand. More of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by BashMe1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ahh, Buhari.. Wat A Way 2 Go.
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by sonikstargirl(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
themosthigh:

And blood of god is not thrash
I don't want to ague wid u pls go away... its obvious u are possessed
* I cover myself with d blood of God*
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by SangoCrusader: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:
I love BUHARIIIIII

gay
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
b lyk d meeting no get head if na these nonsense dem talk
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by yahmohy27: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
vimi:
As long as nigeria remains on course? iit beta be a positive one Obama ..we won't do homo
Gbam u nailed it right
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Perfectbright: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
You need Jesus in ur life and stop attending church of satan. Repent cos of ur soul
themosthigh:
God punish Jesu
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
Lead us not to heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
"As long as Nigeria is on course" i smell shit.

1 Like

Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by LeoFish92(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
harry509:
all hater's frm PDP wor die so. see ur life? kiss

wetin do my life bro
Re: What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting by harry509: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
LeoFish92:

wetin do my life bro
cn u download 4 me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of AMCON 217 “Chronic Debtors” / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.