Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Cheap Land For Sales. Call For More Inquires - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land For Sales. Call For More Inquires (237 Views)

Call 08124579981 to get Your Cheap land in ibeju lekki / Self Con Rent Inquires For Shogunle And Oshodi / Inquires On Land In Karshi-abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land For Sales. Call For More Inquires by tunji09(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buy Plot of land behind ifo high school at iyana coker bus stop ….Going for 300k but negotiable. You will meet with the family head and do all your verification, which i have done and so far i have sold 2 plot there and they have started building their house without no trouble .if you are interested call me.. Very good location for residential, People are building there already, opposite winners chapel ifo and you can get direct bus from the location to Oshodi..And you can pay twice within a space of a month....u can pay half and start work on your site just to guarantee you.

OR

U needs a Large Land to build schools, House etc , 20 min drive from winner's chapel, the bells University, May and baker. Along express road, Flour Mill has a project going on along this same road. It totally free from Government acquisition. Here is the attached letter of free acquisition from Surveyor General Office, Ogun state. Call Tunji: 08173950034 FOR any of this Land.

(1) (Reply)

Prime Properties For Sale / Prime Properties For Sale / Miniflat In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.