Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,568 members, 7,840,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. (1776 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by StevenJay01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if the Musician in question is not just being overhyped about her award winning feats. She has only one unpopular awards and yet they call her multi award winner. I need clarification. The only award i could find online were: Prix Constantin 2008 and a nomination at French Music Awards Victoires de la Musique for 'Female Artist of the Year' 2011.
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by veave(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmm. Na which class of bad Belle you dey? Primary one or two?

1 Like

Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
bad belle or good Belle na d truth.
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
It is surprising that as talented as she is, she doesn't have awards to match her musical talent.

But awards are not a test of talent.

Pple buy them these days.

Else how could Dbanj have won a MAMA with 2face in the category.
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Mcponpin(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Abeg, which award you don win since you for your life? #Clown
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by isolated: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
kennygee:
It is surprising that as talented as she is, she doesn't have awards to match her musical talent.

But awards are not a test of talent.

Pple buy them these days.

Else how could Dbanj have won a MAMA with 2face in the category.
still baffles me hw d whole MAMA award tin went down dis year....
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by StevenJay01(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
U don't need to attack my personality. Am only asking an innocent question. Mayb there are awards she won that I don't know of. My layman understanding of Multi means more than one.

1 Like

Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2015
StevenJay01:
U don't need to attack my personality. Am only asking an innocent question. Mayb there are awards she won that I don't know of. My layman understanding of Multi means more than one.

guy, sheybi dem talk say she don win multiple awards?? Den she don multiple awards.

All na #SignsAndWonders
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Atoos(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Op...

"sighs"
Your joblessness is certified...
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by silverdam(m): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2015
StevenJay01:
Sometimes I wonder if the Musician in question is not just being overhyped about her award winning feats. She has only one unpopular awards and yet they call her multi award winner. I need clarification. The only award i could find online were: Prix Constantin 2008 and a nomination at French Music Awards Victoires de la Musique for 'Female Artist of the Year' 2011.
Well, she was the first artiste to win, 'Next Rated Category' at Headies... Moreover, do you need an award to show how successful you are? Asa is highly recognised, respected, well loved by many. Her fans are enough for her, having a loyal fan fanbase is the best award ever. Who needs an award in Nigeria, when most of them are on highest bidder, sentimental and political. Awards in Nigeria are shitty, Asa's songs are forever compared to so many noise called songs we hear these days. Asa is not overhyped, to me she's still belowhyped cos she deserves more. When we talk about talent, Asa and Tuface idibia has it. Their songs are eternal and well written. Psquare to me is over rated, they are talented as well but the only thing going well for them used to be the sex appeal. Dbanj is wack, wack, wack, Don Jazzy was his hitmaker.

Asa is award winning anyday, anytime... So, please op find something to do with your time, Asa makes millions of naira with her time but you're just wasting yours criticizing. One word 'Bad Belle'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Came: 3:48am On Jul 21, 2015
If person ask one question, plenty grammar go follow instead of the answer. Which award she don win apart from the one way we know, na him be the question!!!!!...People no say Asa good , no doubt ,but this question never reach to fight oooooo..Hmmmmmm..na waaa oooooo.
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by Marrtynze(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2015
And U did U even win a simple notebook wen u wia in sch?
Re: How Is ASA A Multi Award Winning Musician When She Has Only Won One. by StevenJay01(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria and their aggressive attitude. Simple question and all I get is this venom. Abeg,e no reach that one na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Adeniyi Johnson, Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Robbed At Gun Point / House-of-ajebo Comedian Celebrates His Birthday. Releases A New Comic Book / YBNL Boss,olamide ‘pose Up’ In African Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.