Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria (12604 Views)

Several Jobs At A Reputable Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company / Several Jobs In TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) / Towards a Virgin Nigeria Career (Jobs Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by cushman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2005
Vmobile is looking for bright, energetic individuals with a global vision. People who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are not afraid to think outside the box.

Are you ready to make a difference?

Click below and submit your resume;

http://www.vmobile-nigeria.com/career-fill.php

NOTE: CLOSING DATE IS ON THE 26TH OCTOBER, 2005.

Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by sweetpea(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2006
I want to inquire if such opportunities can be extended to us new members,because I registered this year january.
Thanks so much
Sweetpea.
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by cushman(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2006
@sweetpea, this opportunity is for all members regardless of how old they are.

Note, however, the above job opportunities have expired since 26TH OCTOBER, 2005.

Consequently, you can follow this link for the positon of MANAGER, INCOME BUDGET AND REPORTING http://www.vmobile-nigeria.com/career-fill.php
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by sweetpea(f): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2006
Thanks so much for your reply.I only have a National diploma certificate with some work experience,I was only inquiring if I can be given the position of customer service consultant,
Thanks ones again.
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by cushman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2006
You are welcome.

It's better to try than not to try at all. So why not give it a try.

All the best! wink
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by kusehin(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2006
Bros,i am just joining now.Is there any job for a graduate with two years working experience?
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by sweetpea(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2006
thanks so much for your reply,it gladens my heart.How do I apply and how do I send my resume?
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by cushman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2006
kusehin:

Bros,i am just joining now.Is there any job for a graduate with two years working experience?

Welcome to Nairaland. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here wink.

Secondly, try and search the job section you may come across something.

sweetpea:

thanks so much for your reply,it gladens my heart.How do I apply and how do I send my resume?

Just click on this link and follow the details http://www.vmobile-nigeria.com/career-fill.php

Good luck!
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by BoyeYemi(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2007
When they start recruiting someone shd pls send me an email my addy is "olutietie@yahoo.co.uk"
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by kunzydot(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2007
Hi pls i jst registered and i am an hnd graduate(marketing).Is there anything for me
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by lamobs: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2007
hi big bros,cnt gt thru to vmobile,guess ey ve stoopped recruitng.pls snd me a mail when ry start.my e-mail addy isTUDEEDEE@yahoo.com
Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
Dear Sir/Ma,
I am Tella Adetunji Adegboyega, i am presently working in Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc 20 Marina Lagos and i am intereted in the V-Mobile job and i will like to be given the offer to get the job, i am a simple and accommodating person to work with, attached to this mail is my RESUME and other details about me, my email address is tella.tunji@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08034403512, pls i will like to get mails concerning my request and any other details that i might need to get the offer, thanks and God bless you real good Amen.

Re: Several jobs available at Vmobile Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2008
Tjsureboy:

Dear Sir/Ma,
I am Tella Adetunji Adegboyega, i am presently working in Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc 20 Marina Lagos and i am intereted in the V-Mobile job and i will like to be given the offer to get the job, i am a simple and accommodating person to work with, attached to this mail is my RESUME and other details about me, my email address is tella.tunji@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08034403512, please i will like to get mails concerning my request and any other details that i might need to get the offer, thanks and God bless you real good Amen.

E be like say this guy dey ukraine. Abeg look the date!! Vmobile does not exist anymore!!!! Lmao!!

(1) (Reply)

Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job / N300,000-for-a-Job Civil Defence Scammers Nabbed! / Nlightin Oil And Gas Graduate Job Recruitment 27th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.