Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Does Sneh Mean?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Does Sneh Mean?? (28219 Views)

Why Am I Seeing This Picture All Over The Internet. What Does It Mean?!!! / What does 'sneh' mean/stand for? / NEW VIDEO! Olamide – Lagos Boys #sneh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Sneh Mean?? by Efostick(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2015
I have been seeing this "Sneh" everywhere on various social networks ,Mostly a Suffix to a Username or a word. I then discovered Olamide Used the word first on his new song Lagos boys.

Anyways, can someone just drop a reasonable meaning of the word...

I know some fellows have been pondering over this issue too?? smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Tintinnoty(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2015
badoo sneh
Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by xeminchinchilla: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Sneh or neeh? Its south Africans slangs or language which stand for (right)?,check this sentence out,!you like that girl neeh?(right)?,or you like that girl sneh? (Right)?
Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Chestar5(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Sneh according to the urban dictionary means an epitome of sexiness and intelligence....
Eg. The guy over there is sneh

And it is also an indian name meaning love or sweet...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Tomrock007(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
SNEH is a name in indian that mean love and affection........ And also SNEH is like a slang use by little kids during the 19's inwhich if you don't want someone else to understand what u are saying, you add it to the words and the person you are talking to will decipher it and reply you........ In yoruba they call it "ELO" mainly use by young girls back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Efostick(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy lovely definitions... I should definitely understand it now
Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Efostick(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Tomrock007:
SNEH is a name in indian that mean love and affection........ And also SNEH is like a slang use by little kids during the 19's inwhich if you don't want someone else to understand what u are saying, you add it to the words and the person you are talking to will decipher it and reply you........ In yoruba they call it "ELO" mainly use by young girls back then.

Chestar5:
Sneh according to the urban dictionary means an epitome of sexiness and intelligence....
Eg. The guy over there is sneh
And it is also an indian name meaning love or sweet...

buh,I still don't understand why he uses it Excessively, repeatedly nd irrelevantly...

1 Like

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2015
even me no get this sneh tin at all.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by grin88(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Skeskeroboske roboskeskerobo nairaland sneh

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sneh Mean?? by 989900: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Tomrock007:
Old school spotted.

(1) (Reply)

NLPGA Unveils Omotola As Brand Ambassador (Pics) / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.