Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! (1840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by marriedvirgin: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2015
I just signed up today and its free ,you too just need to sign up.The job requires you to work from the confort of your computer worldwide.

You would get paid for writing reviews about different genres of music and also for writing reviews about clothes(fashion).
By reviews I mean you would get paid for writing about what you like about a particular music or what you like about clothes(fashion).

Below is the link to the website.

http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=1251550

Go to the website and sign up

I am ready to help answer your questions if you need help.Send me a message if you can.You get paid twice a week.So how much you receive would depend on how much work you can do per day.

All the best everyone
God bless America
Re: Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by Nature129(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2015
OP, how does the company make money to be able to pay millions of reviewers?
Re: Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by adeyemijoseph: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Nature129:

seconded !
Re: Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by marriedvirgin: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Hi thanks for your question.First of all to write a successful review which would be accepted and paid for is not easy but I would help you by sending you the tricks of how to do it.I just did reviews and I have boxed 15 dollars already and I am going to bed now.You would need a computer in your house because if you really want to make the money it is worthwhile.

Next you need a Paypal account where your money is sent to .I live in the US so Paypal account is easy to have here.It is left for you to check in Nigeria if you have banks that can open you Paypal account.But its good for you to start working while waiting to find out about your Paypal because they Pay out twice a week.This job is good because you don't get to pay anything unlike others that need 45 dollars for background checks.I would let you guys know if I see another opportunity.But please you need a computer .

any more questions let me know

Nature129:

Re: Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by Nature129(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2015
marriedvirgin:
Hi thanks for your question.First of all to write a successful review which would be accepted and paid for is not easy but I would help you by sending you the tricks of how to do it.I just did reviews and I have boxed 15 dollars already and I am going to bed now.You would need a computer in your house because if you really want to make the money it is worthwhile.

Next you need a Paypal account where your money is sent to .I live in the US so Paypal account is easy to have here.It is left for you to check in Nigeria if you have banks that can open you Paypal account.But its good for you to start working while waiting to find out about your Paypal because they Pay out twice a week.This job is good because you don't get to pay anything unlike others that need 45 dollars for background checks.I would let you guys know if I see another opportunity.But please you need a computer .

any more questions let me know

OP, read my question again because I don't think you've been able to answer it. I don't want to believe you just wish to generate traffic on that site from here. Just a harmless observation; I'm genuinely interested, biko.
Re: Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! by marriedvirgin: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi good day,
I don't even need traffic because I can still work on my own without telling others about it and I would still make my income.Its just of more added advantage telling others.And it would be of advantage of others to tell others too.Like I said people who don't know the techniques of writing reviews cannot make it.I remember you asked if the company is able to pay everyone who enrolls.To answer your question,not everyone who enrolls makes money.The reason is that if you don't know how to do it no matter the many words you use,you would just be wasting your time because it would be rejected hence no kobo for you.

let me share my experience I had with one other company with you.The particular company needed that you do some short short research and submit the solution.In thought I was experienced in SEO but when they gave me small tasks,i was unable to complete them.So I was not successful with this particular company even though I had a pass mark of 95 on 100 in their English test.So i decided to quit it.The name of the company is Clickworkers .IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT BEFORE.

The difference with me is I can't stay on the computer the whole day but for someone who can do it,it would be worthwhile.

I always like to try something first before putting it out there for others.Concerning the company I am working with which I just gave the website,if you decide to review for them please never write a negative review on someone's work.If you find something which is not good ,review it in a diplomatic way.If you want I would send you a write up of how you can do the review for it to be accepted.You would liten to music and pause it from time to time and write about what you think From the rhythm,melody,style, etc etc.There are particular words you would have to be using but you would need to keep changing the words from time to time because if you repeat your words the computer would tell you.

I dong try to type ohhh choii my hand.

Nature129:

OP, read my question again because I don't think you've been able to answer it. I don't want to believe you just wish to generate traffic on that site from here. Just a harmless observation; I'm genuinely interested, biko.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone With Experience Uploading Items on Jumia / Image resizing / Access Bank Apititude Test / Toefl Registration In Nigeria; Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.