Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Job Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Job Opportunity (515 Views)

Online Job Opportunity/ Training / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Business Or Job Opportunity For a Foremost IT company in Lagos - Apply now on! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity by marriedvirgin: 1:24am On Jul 21, 2015
I just signed up today and its free ,you too just need to sign up.The job requires you to work from the confort of your computer worldwide.

You would get paid for writing reviews about different genres of music and also for writing reviews about clothes(fashion).
By reviews I mean you would get paid for writing about what you like about a particular music or what you like about clothes(fashion).

Below is the link to the website.

http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=1251550

Go to the website and sign up

I am ready to help answer your questions if you need help.Send me a message if you can.You get paid twice a week.So how much you receive would depend on how much work you can do per day.

All the best everyone
Re: Job Opportunity by marriedvirgin: 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
I just made my first 15 dollars in one hour hurrayyyyyy smiley
Re: Job Opportunity by don4real18(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2019
marriedvirgin:
I just made my first 15 dollars in one hour hurrayyyyyy smiley
Show us the proof cool
If that's you in your profile pic, I must confess that you are really beautiful. If only you weren't married.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Export Seeds,vegetables, Palm Cooking Oil To Nigeria / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms To N60,000/$300 Per Day / Your Attitude, Your Online Business And Your Dot Com Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.