Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake (3565 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / When Rochas Finally Decided To Save The Obama Handshake For Future Generation / Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake.. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Teeboy22(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Firm grip vs easy grip Nigerians have started comparing Obama’s
handshake with Buhari and that of President
Jonathan on Twitter. Buhari’s supporters think Obama has more respect
for Buhari than GEJ. Do you agree

cc OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ikenna351 ,ishilove bigfrancis21

1 Share

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by MrFlavvor(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Badgers14: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Oga Jona looks too excited.... Like OMG am shaking Obama grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by iPopAlomo(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2015
It's all in the grip... there's a way I'll shake a bruv and there's a way I'll shake some random dude... guys are familiar with the code...

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigerians and stvpid comparism,smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:

Bros look d pix well u go c d diffrence lyk 7up, d eye contact and demeanor says it all sef.

Obama dey tell buhari say "bros i hail, u earn my respect" while he dey tell GEJ say "sebi na play u come play, wen u dey go jus buzz me eh, hv fun and greet ur wife for me oo"

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Bros look d pix well u go c d diffrence lyk 7up, d eye contact and demeanor says it all sef.

Obama dey tell buhari say "bros i hail, u earn my respect" while he dey tell GEJ say "sebi na play u come play, wen u dey go jus buzz me eh, hv fun and greet ur wife for me oo"
still meaningless
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Teeboy22(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

badt guy
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by managermahmud: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
See how GEJ is shaking Obama sheepishly, with lack of confidence.
Just take a look at my gallant president. The General. The residents president He shakes with confidence. God bless you my president. However, they say u ar 'go slow' But I dnt care hw u walk. I only care abt ur actions. Carry on sir.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Shortyy(f): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:
I swear this is killing me! Aaaargh! They will soon compare them bathing. who used the sponge better. Jobless Nigerians, If you have a good job that keeps you busy, you won't be on social media comparing handshakes! How pathetic!
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by gregg2: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Jonathan leads by miles. You can see Obama smiling profusely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2015
iPopAlomo:
It's all in the grip... there's a way I'll shake a bruv and there's a way I'll shake some random dude... guys see familiar with the code...
Lol......GEJ a random dude?
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Shortyy(f): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2015
And BTW, There's nothing to compare in that handshake. Obama shook GEJ in a friendly manner, And,Obama held That buhari tight cos he looked so sick to him, he might fall down there and die on him.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

onomeglo:
still meaningless

Oga cool down jere, e too early. Beta smile oo, its d 1st workin day of d week wink wink
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by gregg2: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama looks quite dissappointed in who Nigerians eventually elected as their President

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Of course he does.. they are both islamic fundamentalists.
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

It still doesn't mean anything, because I believe they shook hands more than once
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Tallesty1(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2015
gregg2:
Obama looks quite dissappointed in who Nigerians eventually elected as their President
Supported, he wasn't smiling like when he shook Jonathan’s hand.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by ORACLE1975(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2015
m
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Shortyy:

I swear this is killing me! Aaaargh! They will soon compare them bathing. who used the sponge better. Jobless Nigerians, If you have a good job that keeps you busy, you won't be on social media comparing handshakes! How pathetic!
seriously we Nigerians are the enemies of our selves,in a sane country this shit can't happen anyhow,GEJ have moved on already,dnt knw why people are still draging his name back

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Oga cool down jere, e too early. Beta smile oo, its d 1st workin day of d week wink wink
ok
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by LhoLar01: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Jobless people. Very soon una soon go begin compare poo and farts. Thought this rubbish comparisons had ended with the elections

1 Like

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by okoocheche(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2015
why are their always wearing black shirt to usa?
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by Imortal001: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2015
#NoHomo! i just love PMB swagg! GEJ has no swagg at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by olasmith10(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
d outcome of their discuss must v triggered dat mean look.. d discuss of men, is diff from d discus of boys..PMB had a "long hard look" and d oda guy came to "discus tales by d moonlight"
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by omisakint: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Humble gej. Confused Pmb
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by SMREXY(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2015
I wonder when you guys will stop criticising your leaders and learn how to give the needed support. The two leaders you move to compare are already icons and have in many ways achieve success in life... What have you achieved so far, abi Na like this una won die

#Although some comments will wanna make you summersugar a thousand time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2015
So, wetin come happen.
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by chronique(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Only mor0ns go about creating such useless threads that make no meaning. *hisses*
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by BabaEleko(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Nshshe
Re: Photo: Btw Buhari Vs Gejonathan, The Obama Handshake by BabaEleko(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
When two brothers come out of a discussion smiling their 32, you know they just finish bull5hitting, but when they come out frowing you know 5hit is real. Sai Baba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) / Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) / Breaking: Convener Of PACT, Endorses Olawepo Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.