Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America (520 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2015
I'm sure my friends in governor Okorocha's camp will count his meeting face to face with Obama as one of his political achievements as the governor of Imo state. I'm sure by tomorrow, there will be billboards of him and Obama with write up like “ Imo is connected to America” or still a roundabout with statue of the governor and obama will soon be constructed. The Governor will appoint a special assistant on Obama affairs. By tomorrow, his handlers will role out some people with drums to go welcome his heroic movement. LOL

Chai Ndi Imo, how did you people get here?

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by Jaycool18(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
undecided very funny
Re: See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by temitemi1(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
That's what I called Amelika fever cheesy
Re: See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by alawi5k: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Wailing wailer alert!

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by obichiekweibe59: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
See What Governor Okorocha Will Do When His Back From America by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:39am
I'm sure my friends in governor Okorocha's camp will count his meeting face to face with Obama as one of his political achievements as the governor of Imo state. I'm sure by tomorrow, there will be billboards of him and Obama with write up like “ Imo is connected to America” or still a roundabout with statue of the governor and obama will soon be constructed. The Governor will appoint a special assistant on Obama affairs. By tomorrow, his handlers will role out some people with drums to go welcome his heroic movement. LOL

Chai Ndi Imo, how did you people get here?

So how do you see this achievement?Did your father shake hands with any US president or do you think you will do so judging by the way you speak about achievers.
Why do empty drums make the most noise?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram ---buhari / We‘ll Negotiate With B’haram To Free Chibok Girls - Buhari / Obama Comes Home (kenya Visit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.