Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. (2152 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Which one do you think is a serious discussion.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
nairalanders, una too like comparison sha...
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by obontami: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
whats the meaning to this bull crap you posted ??
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by siraj1402(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by sammieblaize: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Ayy with johnathan hes like "please let him stop" but with buhari he's like "theres so much i can learn from this man right here"
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
It's d new deal for now smiley wink
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
obontami:

Bro no b by force na
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by alphajerus(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2015
u get time shaaaa. Bt after tinking of wot could have hapen to ur senses i saw a litle sense. Well PMB is into serios discusion na... PMB my mangringringrin
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Acekidc4(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2015
What the Fucck is there to Compare about Na*Shakes head for Op* You no get Job Ba @OP
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Abeg moona stop all this comparism and tell una dulla-rd say time dey go, make he start work and stop all this paparazzi government. No time.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
What the Fucck is there to Compare about Na*Shakes head for Op*
You no get Job Ba @OP

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by blackfase(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Difference na helele.

First pics be like, "bros make we yarn heart to heart, wetin b d problems gaan sef, make I see how I fit support u"...

Other pics?...y'all can draw ur conclusions....
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Acekidc4(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=36110436][/quote]

Atleast I well and dey alright past you Na??grincheesygrin
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Atleast I well and dey alright past you Na??grincheesygrin

See d pple way dey follow you grin grin grin

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
St*pid Comparison! Rubbish post!!
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2015
modelmike7:
St*pid Comparison! Rubbish post!!

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Acekidc4(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
adenine02:

Chaiiii!!!!!!!!Naso you hate me Reach??cheesygrin
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=36110987][/quote]............... After you and your kindreds.
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Acekidc4(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
adenine02:

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Acekidc4(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
adenine02:

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2015
We should be more concerned about results,rather than their pose and poise.
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
We should be more concerned about results,rather than their pose and poise.

U r rite bro
Let hope for d best out of their discussion
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by adenine02: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by dayo23(f): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Otueke fisherman don high die... grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2015
adenine02:
Which one do you think is a serious discussion.
From what I discovered der, I hope no one picks offense, but it seems Obama is trying his best to hear or understand what Buhari is saying, but he can hear Gej clear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2015
From what I also discovered, from d confidence Buhari is displaying and his body's language, he's letting Obama know that with or without him, Nigeria would do what he wants.
But Gej's body's language seems like all dz contractors who are begging der Oga for contract.
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by shadelek(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama be like this man cannot be compeled to accept this gay marriage o
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
obontami:

Wallahi I really don't get it! undecided angry
Compare this Buhari's shoe with the one Jonathan wore.
Compare Buhari's dressing with Jonathan's.
Compare Patience and Aisha!! WTF?!

They are 2 different people, we really should stop comparing them!
How will we feel if we are constantly being compared with our brothers/sisters/neighbours?? sad angry angry
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by FearGodinall: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
With Buhari;Obama focus on his lips to know know what he's saying and speak closely to his ears so as Buhari could get what he realy mean because they are not communicating at the same level while with GEJ ,Obama felt more relaxed and comfortable because they are communiting at the same level so no need for mouth to ear communication.
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by omolami: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gej' s is the best
Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by southsouthman: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obama has to go closer to PMB to understand what he was saying and save him from further embarrassing Nigeria. He also didn't want more people to hear him make another blunder. He noticed that PMB became restless and jittery after realising that he just gave the meaning of APC as All Nigerian People's Congress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. by ZACHIE: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
unbelievable photospeak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Visit Southwest / IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations / PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.