Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC (23438 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by bros856: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
They are not yeilling at Jonathan we are on change agenda. Have you people forgotten? This New government is like transparency international. When you mess up the public will read about it.That is what will keep Nigerians in Check and there will be fear. DON"T TOUCH THAT MONEYOOO OTHERWISE TOMORROW CNN WILL CARRY YOUR NEWS IF YOU HAVE TOUCH ALREADY SORRY CNN THEY WAIT FOR YOUR OWN TIME.
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . .the otuoke drunk at his best, dishing out billions at the slightest sip of o.gogoro . . . . . . . . . . .the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria in a long while was the sending of the comedian back to the creeks
..... grin grin grin Kai Haba no blame me now! You can't run Nigeria without the powerful influence OOOOgogoro ! naa! cool cool cool

Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by DTaj: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Jonadaftjonathan! May we never have your type as President again! A complete disaster! The same 'Gadzama' who was sacked at ABU Zaria for consistent sexual harassment of Law Faculty students who left the academia to start legal practice, and who later found his way to become external legal adviser to 'PDP'! No wonder!
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Zico5(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ haters will never know peace
Amen, and those who wrecked this country to this level will never know peace
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Goodluck Egbere Azikiwe Jonathan will definitely end up in prison. He deserves to be an exconvict.

The man single handedly finished this country. I am still amazed at where he got millions of votes from certain regions. It shows the amount of stupiid people we have in the winning regions and the country in general. Buhari should perhaps clear this people.

Like I advise, now that the clensing has commenced, it's either you join the train and jejely go to the new prison we are building for you. Baba has gone to get prison plans from obama, airconditioned prisons.

Any trouble from naija delta militants or biafra soldiers will be met with tough comebackz from the govt...we will kill you. We have eneough bombs, you will die, it's one bomb per head. We will tie the bomb to your neck so there will not be a part of your body to bury. We will execute you all. I'm not mincing words today, distractions are not tolerated. You have been warned.
Dem dem.. u again....
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Goodluck Egbere Azikiwe Jonathan will definitely end up in prison. He deserves to be an exconvict.

The man single handedly finished this country. I am still amazed at where he got millions of votes from certain regions. It shows the amount of stupiid people we have in the winning regions and the country in general. Buhari should perhaps clear this people.

Like I advise, now that the clensing has commenced, it's either you join the train and jejely go to the new prison we are building for you. Baba has gone to get prison plans from obama, airconditioned prisons.

Any trouble from naija delta militants or biafra soldiers will be met with tough comebackz from the govt...we will kill you. We have eneough bombs, you will die, it's one bomb per head. We will tie the bomb to your neck so there will not be a part of your body to bury. We will execute you all. I'm not mincing words today, distractions are not tolerated. You have been warned.

Buhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . .the otuoke drunk at his best, dishing out billions at the slightest sip of o.gogoro . . . . . . . . . . .the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria in a long while was the sending of the comedian back to the creeks

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by blackpriest0911: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
GEJ would have buried naija, Thank God he was sent packing to Otuoke
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by blackpriest0911: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Where is Barcanista the saTANoid? GEJ would have buried naija...thank God he was sent packing to Otuoke
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Pakingzzz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by odomanis: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:

If the then President approved it,why then are you making noise? After all the current President has single handedly approved over 1trillion naira. pack well joor.
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by preetyb(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
A failed man always look for whom to blame for his failure. Someone should pls tell Apc and buhari that they were voted in because they promised to deliver Nigeria from the shackles of corruption that has led to so many diversified death in Nigeria. So they should concentrate on how to fulfill their promises instead of looking for who to blame for their sluggishness and incompetence.
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by ogundeleai(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=36113170]If Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election, it would have been a matter of time before Nigeria becomes like Greece.[/quote

Our situation is even worse than Greece but God always make ways for this country to witstand test of Time.. The prowess of Our immunity to disaster can only be explained solely by God .. We thank him nonetheless
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by reuben79: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ haters will never know peace
but God almighty who created heaven and earth will rule ur life d way and manner Gej ruled dis country!
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by baronchuks(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:

this fool needs a brain. surgery....you are damn empty
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
reuben79:
but God almighty who created heaven and earth will rule ur life d way and manner Gej ruled dis country!
don't worry have any of you guys realize PMB has no clear cut policy in place? He is hoping by the grace of God.if the dollar goes up N400 won't U change ur tune?
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by InvertedHammer: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
/
It is sad that people around GEJ provided alcohol to him each time a major decision was to be made. Why use a man's weakness against him? People are heartless. A loving wife would have taken her husband to a rehab.

/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by QOBB: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Para mode on! Take it easy pls!
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by testedtechs: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
its legal but oulandish, 50% of that money would find its way back into GEJ's pocket......ole nla

legal means bpe staff didnt embezzle the money...**Ask my oga at the top***
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by reuben79: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jonathan will later poison himself, when d life become misrable and unbearable 4 him
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by Pakingzzz(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello. Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by ekpurikpu77: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
What won't i hear,all of this is rubbish talk,the nation newspaper should find another thing to report cos this is no news! He who pays the piper dictates the tune. So tinubu can edit any story the way he likes,afterall he is the owner of the media how.Shekinah! grin
Re: Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC by ekpurikpu77: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
SaiBuharii:

you must be a big fool with serious dementia. What distraction are you talking about,with a government without direction,idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.