Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna (1307 Views)

Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding / Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna by hardeiluxie: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Model cum actor, Ik Ogbonna has revealed that
he would be having an elaborate wedding soon
with the mother of his second child, Sonia
Morales. According to him, they had their court
wedding in Serbia when Sonia got pregnant, but
an elaborate wedding will still hold, this year or
early next year.
He said,
Yes, we would have an elaborate wedding before
the end of the year or early next year. My wife is
a Latin American but she is also a naturalised
citizen of Serbia. I travelled to Serbia to meet with
her parents and we had a court wedding. We
have not had a proper wedding because she was
pregnant and was recently delivered of a baby. I
need her to recover from childbirth.

http://www.stargist.com/naija-gist/i-would-be-having-an-elaborate-wedding-soon-ik-ogbonna/

Re: I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna by Utchgirl(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
I wish u HML in advance. May God bless ur union.
Re: I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna by nuelzy: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
nice
Re: I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna by horlarbaby(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Cool
Re: I Would Be Having An Elaborate Wedding Soon-ik Ogbonna by Demmocrats(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Ok we heard, will it change the price of dollar nope.
www.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes Totally Unclad (photo) / 10 Differences Between the Boy you Date and the Man you Marry / Meet The Woman Who Intentionally Went Blind Because She Loves Being Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.