Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? (776 Views)

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by omolami: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
For the fact that the hausa Fulani thinks that they are born to rule and forcefully like to rule and threatening to rule always, why won't they secede from the rest of Nigeria so that they can rule self? Give your opinions plse
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by HungerBAD: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
They are sensible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by shalomm: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by EasternLion: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
They are sensible.

Explain.
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by mrborntodoit: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Simply because they have an agenda, to waste all the non convert and i$lamize the country which means they will freely enjoy the wealth of the nation especially una dear "oyel money"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by kingslly(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
The Hausa-Fulani were the first pple that wanted out of dis wholr Nigerian settings but i think they've forgotten bout dat because d system is now favouring them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by kingslly(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2015
The Hausa-Fulani were the first pple that wanted out of dis whole Nigerian settings but i think they've forgotten bout dat because d system is now favouring them.
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by redsun(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Because they happened to be the conquerors and it is the conquered that agitates for freedom not the conquerors. Wise up people and set yourselves free from the bondage of ignorance and unproductive unionism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by Mogidi: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
They are sensible.

Very sensible, else they die of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by disumusa: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
redsun:
Because they happened to be the conquerors and it is the conquered that agitates for freedom not the conquerors. Wise up people and set yourselves free from the bondage of ignorance and unproductive unionism.
nonsense, ibo man plant hatered and expect to harvest love , is not possible

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by Arsenate(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Very sensible, else they die of hunger.
very sensible post. couldn't have said it better. the south after all supplies the north most of its food. the south is the food basket of the nation....oh, wait. what am I even sayinglol

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by UncleJudax(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2015
disumusa:
nonsense, ibo man plant hatered and expect to harvest love , is not possible
Look at this illustrious fool. When has the clamour for self determination become hate?

You always talking like you've got your face buried in a pusssy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Apart from Igbos, who else is asking for secession?
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
They are sensible.
i agree
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by omolami: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
All I know is that only the bastard SW will fight against igbos secession. No more deceit, Igbos go so SW goes chikenaa
Re: Why Are The Hausa/ Fulani Not Talking. Of Secession? by backtosender: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
[b]90% of the respondents are either uneducated, tribalistic, sentimental or hardened....I find it hard how people relegate the issue BH to the background to the extent of comparing it with Radio biafra...Suprisely, most or them are people directly affected,but they would rather die in the hands of BH than see the obvious truth that Radio biafra of lesser importance. Any Hausa man in my environs have a small radio, no matter how poor or uneducated listening to BBC hausa service and other hausa service programs. So how does that affect me....!! Does it mean this administration of PMB is so infallible that it can make mistakes or be criticized? Does it mean the government is running a cult system that it cant be criticized? Does it mean anybody who hold divergent opinion from the central govt must be IGBO?..How can a group of people be so en-slavish by ethnic bigotry that they cant even offer constructive criticism to the govt to improve her performance just because 'he's our brother mentality'. How can a country which claim to be the most religious ...spew hatred and derogatory statement without recourse to human dignity... Little wonder the Caucasians still regards many of as primates because our behavior is little accommodated in the "Zoo game reserve"[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Besiege EFCC Office, Demand Larmode’s Sacking / Nigerians And Name Tags Though!! / EU Ban Nigerian Food Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.