Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Fiancee Is In Urgent Need Of A Job In Abuja. Please Help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fiancee Is In Urgent Need Of A Job In Abuja. Please Help!!! (577 Views)

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / I Need A Job In Abuja... Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is In Urgent Need Of A Job In Abuja. Please Help!!! by Cadaver(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,

My fiancee is currently in urgent need of a job. She is a graduate of Mass Communication, Bowen University, graduated with a 2.1 and aged 22. She been out of jobs now for about 2 weeks due to the winding down of the Abuja office of one of the online shopping companies as a creative writer/copyright officer.

I don't want to sound like I'm advertising or hyping her because of vested interest but she's an excellent and hard working individual and is the type of individual I would love to have in my workforce if I were an employer of labour.

Is there anybody looking for a good looking, young, vibrant, intelligent and hard working female individual who is willing to learn and grind out results, please let me know, she will be glad to put her energy and intelligence to work. And need I add that salary won't be a determining factor for her, all she needs is to not be idle. Thanks in anticipation of your favorable responses.

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource/admin Assistant Urgently Needed In A Production Company In Benin / Principal At Dove's School / New Job At Proserv – Production Technology Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.