Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Encourage One Another With Good News! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Encourage One Another With Good News! (608 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Seun, Do Not Encourage Religious Bigotry! / Lets Encourage Our Own SEUN OSEWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encourage One Another With Good News! by kwamzy1: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
I am getting sick and tired of hearing only bad news. on the radio, Tv, newspapers and even from friends and co workers.  if you have good new, please give us the condensed version to uplift and encourage your fellow brothers and sisters! I said condensed version o, abeg, no novel writing!

And, no blow another person trumpet ooh, blow only your own!

(1) (Reply)

Biz Or Paid Job / I Think There Should Be A Dedicated Borad For Finance Related Matters / Please I Need Help With Php Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.