Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh (1017 Views)

U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by BABSIN(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
A DEAD COUNTRY FORMERLY CALLED BIAFRA by Chinedu Ukeh
Any sensible and wise igbo man should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago.You are a collosal idiot if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population.Just 3 months ago,Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the foolish and most stupid and hypnotised igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own igbo brothers into the gutter.The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation.GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink phensic for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and hous of Rep.representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you the chief whip of morons keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belong to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.
When GEJ recently said that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable,why didn't you protest and call for his head,since he as a fellow Biafran according to you now could issue statements against your hopes and dreams.Yet you hailed,cheered and clapped for him on this statement.You cited myopic reasons of high cost of living,lack of job,poor economy,lack of infrastructures,killings ect behind your clamour for independence.If I may ask you,is it only the igbos that have been experiencing all these negative conditions or a cross section of Nigerians and her various other tribes?.Did all these problems you now give as reasons start in the last 60 days of Buhari's tenure?.What have your senators,Reps, governors and other high ranking government officials been doing with the funds allocated for your overall development and wellbeing?.Why don't you hold them accountable for your woos?.Don't you understand they are the major reason behind your problems?.Don't you understand they are the reason behind your poor or lack of infrastructural developments?.Don't you understand they have been embezzling your state and regional funds?.Don't you still understand they are deceiving you by urging you to be agitating for a Biafran nation while they are secretly sharing the loots under Nigerian government?,laughing behind you and calling you a big fool.Each time you look at the federal leadership structure,you see the igbos adequately represented even to the envy of other tribes.Their agitation for a seperate independent state of their own therefore remain an unsolved mystery to many. If you think any body is marginalising you,your igbo leaders are and not Nigeria.
Bros/Sis,you are very very sick and need either urgent medical attention or spiritual deliverance.Yours is indeed an absolute case of emergency.I weep for igbo people,suddenly a generation without sense and wisdom now mingle with us.I pray that someday those hypnotised and gullible igbo homo sapiens will become composmentis.in the dying days of Ojukwu,he truly wished for a strong united Nigeria which is practically achievable with great understanding.He never at any point in time gave any body instructions to pursue vendetta.
You see your life?!!!,you rooted for an ijaw man from Otuoke,voted for him died for him and right now in your grave.He urged you on,he and his people told you you are one and together in the presidential election.Today,they are mute over your own Biafran agitation and instead stick inseparably to N-I-G-E-R-I-A.if I may ask you,to where has the TOGETHERNESS gone?..CAN YOU NOW SEE YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH IN REALITY?.

https://www.facebook.com/enoikwen/posts/10207355298499417

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by kossyablaze(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by funmijoyb(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
embarassed Chai. I knw ao painful is lyk 2 d ibos to be born an ibo.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by kingthreat(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Very blunt truth.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Dahveydson(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
funmijoyb:
embarassed Chai. I knw ao painful is lyk 2 d ibos to be born an ibo.

What is this nonsense you're spewing?
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by funmijoyb(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dahveydson:

What is this nonsense you're spewing?
I dont mean it d way u think.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
BABSIN:
Any sensible and wise igbo man should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago.You are a collosal idiot if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population.Just 3 months ago,Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the foolish and most stupid and hypnotised igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own igbo brothers into the gutter.The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation.GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink phensic for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and hous of Rep.representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you the chief whip of morons keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belong to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.
When GEJ recently said that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable,why didn't you protest and call for his head,since he as a fellow Biafran according to you now could issue statements against your hopes and dreams.Yet you hailed,cheered and clapped for him on this statement.You cited myopic reasons of high cost of living,lack of job,poor economy,lack of infrastructures,killings ect behind your clamour for independence.If I may ask you,is it only the igbos that have been experiencing all these negative conditions or a cross section of Nigerians and her various other tribes?.Did all these problems you now give as reasons start in the last 60 days of Buhari's tenure?.What have your senators,Reps, governors and other high ranking government officials been doing with the funds allocated for your overall development and wellbeing?.Why don't you hold them accountable for your woos?.Don't you understand they are the major reason behind your problems?.Don't you understand they are the reason behind your poor or lack of infrastructural developments?.Don't you understand they have been embezzling your state and regional funds?.Don't you still understand they are deceiving you by urging you to be agitating for a Biafran nation while they are secretly sharing the loots under Nigerian government?,laughing behind you and calling you a big fool.Each time you look at the federal leadership structure,you see the igbos adequately represented even to the envy of other tribes.Their agitation for a seperate independent state of their own therefore remain an unsolved mystery to many. If you think any body is marginalising you,your igbo leaders are and not Nigeria.
Bros/Sis,you are very very sick and need either urgent medical attention or spiritual deliverance.Yours is indeed an absolute case of emergency.I weep for igbo people,suddenly a generation without sense and wisdom now mingle with us.I pray that someday those hypnotised and gullible igbo homo sapiens will become composmentis.in the dying days of Ojukwu,he truly wished for a strong united Nigeria which is practically achievable with great understanding.He never at any point in time gave any body instructions to pursue vendetta.
You see your life?!!!,you rooted for an ijaw man from Otuoke,voted for him died for him and right now in your grave.He urged you on,he and his people told you you are one and together in the presidential election.Today,they are mute over your own Biafran agitation and instead stick inseparably to N-I-G-E-R-I-A.if I may ask you,to where has the TOGETHERNESS gone?..CAN YOU NOW SEE YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH IN REALITY?.

useless,senseless and myopic analysis

2 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
we knew it was a mission dead on arrival because our votes could not have been enough for him to scale through because we knew that there was no alliance aggreement with the north and other southerners.
That does not have any business with the Biafra agitation because the system was designed to favour some people.that is why we want Biafra.
I hate myopic analysis.u have written rubbish up there and u did not bother to ask why we did not vote for him.senseless post from myopic people

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Jibabs2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
My God! C truth abeg shocked chai
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Babatundetinubu: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Iboes r just inconsequential......all we hear is noise...empty nonsense..... cheesy...and d truth is dat they know it too...... grin
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Dahveydson(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
funmijoyb:

I dont mean it d way u think.
Alright then.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by trapQ: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Life is too short to read that

Meanwhile someone, someone just made a million bucks!
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
BABSIN:

S waste.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by zendy: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
BABSIN:

This write up seems like that of a kid who just left secondary School. How is it that so many Africans still have 'slave mentality' in this 21st century? The guy said Biafra is dead? The war might have ended 45 years ago, but Biafra never really went away. It has slowly built momentum and now, the agitation has has come to fore. He said that the Igbos didn't support Ojukwu with their votes. While I don't know what Ojukwus political ambitions has to do with Biafra, I will categorically say that Igbos voted massively for Ojukwu both times he aspired to be president but we were all living witness to how he was blatantly rigged out by PDP in the South-East. He said that in the last election, we Igbos did not vote for other Igbos in the race like Okorie and Onovo. What would have been the point of voting these men when they had no realistic chance of winning? Every body knew that the only two people who had any chance of winning was Buhari or GEJ, all others were just there to make up the numbers. Even if all the Igbos had voted for Okorie, he still wouldnt have won and the Igbos would have just wasted their votes for nothing and helped Buhari get a bigger margin of victory. Ijaws are next door neigbours of the Igbo, we see them as brothers. It is only natural for Igbos to support GEJ over the Daura cattle rearer. This myopic individual asked why we are using Naira and Nigerian passport if we are agitating for Biafra. Is he well? Until we have our own nation, we will have use those things but when we have our sovereign nation, they will be the first things to go. He talked about NASS reps agitating for a better deal for Igbos. Why should we be agitating for a better deal in Nigeria when we can do much better in our own country? Everybody knows that those NASS members are only in Abuja for "their pockets". Biafra is not just about marginalisation and corruption in Nigeria. A huge part of the reason for agitating for Biafra is letting the Igbos and certain minorities in the South-South decide their own destiny. It is their choice if they are Nigerians and denying them their right to choose is tantamount to making them slaves and no true Igbo man worth his salt will accept this. Nigeria is just a fabrication of the White man. My great-Grandfather was an Igbo man but he was never a Nigerian. He got up one morning and heard that Lugard had "baptised" him a Nigerian without permission. That illegal act of foisting an illegal 'identity' on people is what Biafra is here to correct. We Igbo hardly ever heard of the Yorubas and Hausas before the coming of the White man. We knew the Ijaws, the Ibibios,Ananags etc and traded with them, even intermarried. So on what basis is the Yoruba or Hausa man my brother? Because Lord Lugard said so? Not good enough. There is no going back on Biafra. We must be free of the White man contraption called Nigeria and hopefully, with certain minorities of the South-South who are as tired of Nigeria as we Igbos are. Anyone who knows the Facebook wall of the "foolish slave" who did the write up above should please post this on his wall.

3 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Ivanspring(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
zendy:

This write up seems like that of a kid who just left secondary School. How is it that so many Africans still have 'slave mentality' in this 21st century? The guy said Biafra is dead? The war might have ended 45 years ago, but Biafra never really went away. It has slowly built momentum and now, the agitation has has come to fore. He said that the Igbos didn't support Ojukwu with their votes. While I don't know what Ojukwus political ambitions has to do with Biafra, I will categorically say that Igbos voted massively for Ojukwu both times he aspired to be president but we were all living witness to how he was blatantly rigged out by PDP in the South-East. He said that in the last election, we Igbos did not vote for other Igbos in the race like Okorie and Onovo. What would have been the point of voting these men when they had no realistic chance of winning? Every body knew that the only two people who had any chance of winning was Buhari or GEJ, all others were just there to make up the numbers. Even if all the Igbos had voted for Okorie, he still wouldnt have won and the Igbos would have just wasted their votes for nothing and helped Buhari get a bigger margin of victory. Ijaws are next door neigbours of the Igbo, we see them as brothers. It is only natural for Igbos to support GEJ over the Daura cattle rearer. This myopic individual asked why we are using Naira and Nigerian passport if we are agitating for Biafra. Is he well? Until we have our own nation, we will have use those things but when we have our sovereign nation, they will be the first things to go. He talked about NASS reps agitating for a better deal for Igbos. Why should we be agitating for a better deal in Nigeria when we can do much better in our own country? Everybody knows that those NASS members are only in Abuja for "their pockets". Biafra is not just about marginalisation and corruption in Nigeria. A huge part of the reason for agitating for Biafra is letting the Igbos and certain minorities in the South-South decide their own destiny. It is their choice if they are Nigerians and denying them their right to choose is tantamount to making them slaves and no true Igbo man worth his salt will accept this. Nigeria is just a fabrication of the White man. My great-Grandfather was an Igbo man but he was never a Nigerian. He got up one morning and heard that Lugard had "baptised" him a Nigerian without permission. That illegal act of foisting an illegal 'identity' on people is what Biafra is here to correct. We Igbo hardly ever heard of the Yorubas and Hausas before the coming of the White man. We knew the Ijaws, the Ibibios,Ananags etc and traded with them, even intermarried. So on what basis is the Yoruba or Hausa man my brother? Because Lord Lugard said so? Not good enough. There is no going back on Biafra. We must be free of the White man contraption called Nigeria and hopefully, with certain minorities of the South-South who are as tired of Nigeria as we Igbos are. Anyone who knows the Facebook wall of the "foolish slave" who did the write up above should please post this on his wall.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by seunny4lif(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by RapLawd1: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
zendy:

The page doesn't exist... went there to give the edeot a dose for this nonsense...

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by JoshGiantfeet(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dahveydson:
Alright then.

Hehehehe...she yaf humble hersef!
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Duru1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
BABSIN:
Any sensible and wise igbo man should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago.You are a collosal idiot if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population.Just 3 months ago,Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the foolish and most stupid and hypnotised igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own igbo brothers into the gutter. The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation.GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink phensic for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and hous of Rep.representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you the chief whip of morons keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belong to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.

The bolded explains the level of idiocy that dwells on the writer. Ojukwu was only one Igbo man but Ndiigbo.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Saraki’s Wife, Yar’adua’s Daughter / Picture Of Vice President Osibanjo .. Simplicity / Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.