Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon (703 Views)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / Messi Paid For Cheating Mikel In Holland / Unbelievable! Man Steals The Stadium Foundation Stone Lionel Messi Laid In Gabon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by Mc4larin: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Four-time world player of the year, Lionel Mess was hosted in Gabon on Saturday July 18th by the country's President, Ali Bongo, for the brick laying of their new 22,000 seat stadium. He was chauffeur driven by the president himself around the streets of Libreville.
Messi officially started the building process at the Port-Gentil stadium, which will host Africa Cup of Nations matches in 2017. He came dressed in a casual pair of denim shorts and t-shirt
"When I was in Barcelona a few years ago, I met Messi who had told me that he would come to visit me in Libreville" said the Gabon president. "It's a promise he made me. He is a man of honour who just kept his word.".
There are reports that he was paid 3.5m Euros by Ali Bongo to make the appearance and it's causing a huge wahala in the country. More photos after the cut

Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by Topccy007: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by onatisi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some african leaders are mad . Why pay 3.5mil$ to messi just to come and lay the foundation of a stadium? How many times have western countries called on african stars to come and do such talkless of paying them ?
Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by Abugab(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oh Africa my Africa.
When will our leaders stop playing second fiddle and squandering our resources on frivolites?
Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigga came cause of money grin see the dirty red carpet grin
Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by donjazet(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its not possible!!!! Its just a rumour peedled about by the media.
Re: Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon by ammyluv2002(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Madness undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Match Predictions - The Best Online! / Andre Ayew Is The Most In-form Player In The World-rwanda Head Coach / FIFA 16 Women’s Ratings: Carli Lloyd Better Than Suarez & Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.