Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Strictly For Those That Grew Up In The 80s - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Strictly For Those That Grew Up In The 80s (951 Views)

If You Watch These Indian Movies In The 80s Then You Are Old / 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know / Top Movies That Killed It In The 80s And 90s (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Those That Grew Up In The 80s by Icon4s(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
For those of us that grew up watching TV in the 1980s lets share our experiences with the TV sets we first new.

Mine: My father liked the TV kept on Channel10. When he was away from the house we switch it to any channel we wanted. But when it was nearing when he would return we quickly switched it back to that channel10.

Also when he and mummy retires for the night. We would usually tip toe and go and watch late Friday/Saturday night movies. We usually switched the channel controller so fast that you wont even know some1 is switching the TV channel. Plus we'll reduce d brightness so they dnt see the rays of light from their room grin

Abeg make una share una own experience grin

Re: Strictly For Those That Grew Up In The 80s by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
*walking out*

I GREW UP IN THE 13s

(1) (Reply)

Movies And Animations/ Cartoons That Will Always Be Evergreen / Bbnaija: Ewww! Housemates Eat WORMS During Task To Gain Point / Into The Badlands Vs Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.