Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House (1555 Views)

ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
We all know what ricks means.But let's still find out.RICK :- Is a probabity or threat of damage,Injury,Liability, Lose or any other negative occurrence that is cause by,eg. (Using a quack to build that your precious house.)
Who is a quack, :- Is an unqualified person who pretend to be what is not.But we all know they are good quack's and bad quack's,But ask yourself is the ricks what taking?
Sincerely speaking we feel pained as an engineers that simply structures are coming down,Most of the structure were not properly constructed by people who have nothing to do with engineering. In many state in Nigeria,People prefer to engage quacks to build houses for them.Them quacks in many occasions claim to know everything about buildings.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Majority of Nigerian,No matter how civilized,Have consistently find it difficult taking the right channels in getting their building projects done correctly and that is causing a lots of problems.If you use a quacks to build your building project, Yes,At a presence you will spend less but be aware that before the house is completed or soon after completion, You will spend twice as much in repairs,If not total COLLAPSE of the building,Take your buildings to the proper channel and save yourself a fortune or you pay the hard way.

Give that your precious buildings to a qualified professionals and secure your future now, CONTACT <> BOMSY SHELTER & PROPERTIES CONST.LTD. <>. Email@ Bomsybomsy@yahoo.com. <> Bomsybomsy@gmail.com. <> Call or whatsapp 07012364577,08037903444.

2 Likes

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
bomsybomsy:

Give that your precious buildings to a qualified professionals and secure your future now, CONTACT <> BOMSY SHELTER & PROPERTIES CONST.LTD. <>. Email@ Bomsybomsy@yahoo.com. <> Bomsybomsy@gmail.com. <> Call or whatsapp 07012364577,08037903444.
Give your building to a qualified professionals and have a rest mind.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
So I'll bite.

Please post your business profile, website, pictures of successfully completed projects and the qualifications and certifications of your team.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:
So I'll bite.

Please post your business profile, website, pictures of successfully completed projects and the qualifications and certifications of your team.

Thanks.
Please am real sorry,You're being rude to me,Next time you want anything from me or from any body,Do it politely and please pass through the proper channel. Please for god sake we're civilize men and women here.

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:

Please am real sorry,You're being rude to me,Next time you want anything from me or from any body,Do it politely and please pass through the proper channel. Please for god sake we're civilize men and women here.
Thanks and God bless you

Oh no need for apologies mate.

So it take it than you have none of what I asked for?

God bless you too.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2015
We are screening nairaland contractors now......its a new dawn and people don dey wise up by the day.So gentleman do you mind telling us about your qualifications?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oh no need for apologies mate.

So it take it than you have none of what I asked for?

God bless you too.
As i said your rudeness will not make or force me to do what your asking for.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:

It's a legit question as I'm currently searching for a builder.

So what are your credentials and certifications?

You can also say that you don't have any and we can move on.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:

Bomsy,

To be honest this is a good opportunity to show or tell us about your qualification and that of your team. I dont want to believe what am thinking cos nairaland got me so paranoid right now. If you are qualify show us and lets keep moving..
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Oops! This thread seems to be dead on arrival by just asking for the contractor's qualifications

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2015
I dot known the big deal about all this,Believe me am some how enjoying it.There are channels will pass confidential information to our clients,I
do believe we all have mails.If my article is the problem.Am sorry, Am going to continue with it.Thank you God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:
I dot known the big deal about all this,Believe me am some how enjoying it.There are channels will pass confidential information to our clients,I
do believe we all have mails.If my article is the problem.Am sorry, Am going to continue with it.Thank you God bless you all.

I read that as meaning that you got nothing.

I searched online and only thing I found were Nairaland postings of which none shows any iota of building experience.

You're not the only one that finds this funny.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for going through my trends and following me up.You can see most of my trends in Nairaland, We're written in anger, After hearing and seeing simple building collapsing,Coming down and killing people. And nobody is talking, Mostly in properties section in Nairaland.For 5 years I've been just a visitor to this great nairaland forum.When i find out nobody is talking about why simply building are collapsing,I look for away to lay my views politely and positively.And still use the opportunity to advatise myself.I dot known where I went wrong.Have I step on toes?

If the answer is yes,Let me still step on more toes.QUACKS,..Your asking of my qualification, My be you dot know that a qualified professional building engineers without a practical experience is still a QUACK.Likewise a unqualified professional that has yrs of practical experience in buildings is more better than all the qualified certificate I have.My certificate will not make building from collapsing, But years of practical experience will.80℅ of building construction we do is done practically.Ask any experience builders,Most of the design,Be it structure, mechanical, electrica,Is mostly corrected on site by those practically experience engineers,That dose not design it.There are quacks in every profession,Not only in building.We have unqualified structure engineers,That gives you a wrongly done structure design, That is were yours yrs of practical experience comes in...BUILDING COLLAPSE,Lets take simple case of qualified professional engineer,But still lake practical experience,Is the SCOAN building collapse.That building was handle and constructed by a qualified building and structure engineers,With all nessary certificate,Still something went wrong has a result of man made arror and many dead.If that very building foundation was rafted all through, That building will be still standing...

please I need more attacks, Course am not yet finish.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:
Thanks for going through my trends and following me up.You can see most of my trends in Nairaland, We're written in anger, After hearing and seeing simple building collapsing,Coming down and killing people. And nobody is talking, Mostly in properties section in Nairaland.For 5 years I've been just a visitor to this great nairaland forum.When i find out nobody is talking about why simply building are collapsing,I look for away to lay my views politely and positively.And still use the opportunity to advatise myself.I dot known where I went wrong.Have I step on toes?

If the answer is yes,Let me still step on more toes.QUACKS,..Your asking of my qualification, My be you dot know that a qualified professional building engineers without a practical experience is still a QUACK.Likewise a unqualified professional that has yrs of practical experience in buildings is more better than all the qualified certificate I have.My certificate will not make building from collapsing, But years practical experience wil.80℅ of building construction we do is done practically.Ask any experience builders,Most of the design,Be it structure, mechanical, electrica,Is mostly corrected on site by those practically experience engineers,That dose not design it.There are quacks in every profession,Not only in building.We have unqualified structure engineers,That gives you a wrongly done structure design, That is were yours yrs of practical experience comes in...BUILDING COLLAPSE,Lets take simple case of qualified professional engineer,But still lake practical experience,Is the SCOAN building collapse.That building was handle and constructed by a qualified building and structure engineers,With all nessary certificate,Still something went wrong has a result of man made arror and many dead.If that very building foundation was rafted all through, That building will be still standing...

please I need more attacks, Course am not yet finish.

"quack2 (kwæk)

n.
1. a fraudulent pretender to medical skill.
2. a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan.
adj.
3. being a quack: a quack psychologist.
4. of, pertaining to, or befitting a quack or quackery: quack methods; quack medicine.
[1620–30; short for quacksalver]
quack′ish, adj.
quack′ish•ness, n."

Until and unless you answer by providing your qualifications, structures that you've put up and hasn't fell then you cannot simply be taken seriously.

If an ordinary request to submit your qualifications causes you to unwind I wonder who you will treat your imaginary customers.

I will hammer and hound you at each and every step to expose any fakery on your part grin

PS: And there are many threads on collapsing buildings and their suspected causes.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Buildertobadt: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very true....Well done..
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks for your quick respond,My appreciation goes to those that visited my threads ,Mostly to those who feel my article on my thread was a treat to their livelihood,And took it personal with me.All desame thank you for your personal views, Opinions,insults and request, A request which you don't have right to,Because your not a client and i don't have to prove myself to you in any inform.
But for those of use who wants to honestly know who bomsy really is,Am Engr.Boma Wakama,43 years age,Am a building and structure engineer.Am from rivers and bayelsa state.I've been and started practical construction 20yrs ago.My dad engr.Tony wakama,Was one of the best we have then in rivers and bayelsa states.The niger-delta region has the most difficult swampy territory,Is very costly and difficult in construction of roads & building. We spend more setting up any types of buildings and you hardly hear cases of buildings collapsing.We take structure integrity and failure seriously. 65% of our buildings foundation are rafted.Even some bungalows are not leftout.. Forget about the cost is one of the best foundations in the world....My great friends in great Nairaland, If your not a client,I dot have any right to prove anything to you.Please leave me alone.Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:
Thanks for your quick respond,My appreciation goes to those that visited my threads ,Mostly to those who feel my article on my thread was a treat to their livelihood,And took it personal with me.All desame thank you for your personal views, Opinions,insults and request, A request which you don't have right to,Because your not a client and i don't have to prove myself to you in any inform.
But for those of use who wants to honestly know who bomsy really is,Am Engr.Boma Wakama,43 years age,Am a building and structure engineer.Am from rivers and bayelsa state.I've been and started practical construction 20yrs ago.My dad engr.Tony wakama,Was one of the best we have then in rivers and bayelsa states.The niger-delta region has the most difficult swampy territory,Is very costly and difficult in construction of roads & building. We spend more setting up any types of buildings and you hardly hear cases of buildings collapsing.We take structure integrity and failure seriously. 65% of our buildings foundation are rafted.Even some bungalows are not leftout.. Forget about the cost is one of the best foundations in the world....My great friends in great Nairaland, If your not a client,I dot have any right to prove anything to you.Please leave me alone.Thanks for your understanding.

Excellent, now you're starting to expand on demonstrating your alleged background.

You'll eventually graduate to an acceptable standard and finally show your certifications and previous projects.

Until then there's no separation between you and those you label as quacks and you just merely have been writing stories.

1 Like

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by kopell: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
@All could this be another total packaging again?
Simple question show the forum your previous jobs as in practical pictures and references, from your clients with their recommendation. I don't believe in the essay, to much long grammar. I beg no vex Oooo, experience from other course all these.

2 Likes

Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by bomsybomsy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Excellent, now you're starting to expand on demonstrating your alleged background.

You'll eventually graduate to an acceptable standard and finally show your certifications and previous projects.

Until then there's no separation between you and those you label as quacks and you just merely have been writing stories.
EgunMogaji & Kopell,You guys are God sent.I was using anger and sentiment,and it makes me not to understand what you guys are saying, and atlest peoples known I exist.But they still need to see my qualifications and works.To prove my honesty and that am not a quack.As I said am new to this great forum,I still need to learn from you guys.I sencerly apperacate what your trying to telling me.I'll open special threads to show case my qualifications and works. Please dot take all this personal.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
bomsybomsy:

EgunMogaji & Kopell,You guys are God sent.I was using anger and sentiment,and it makes me not to understand what you guys are saying, and atlest peoples known I exist.But they still need to see my qualifications and works.To prove my honesty and that am not a quack.As I said am new to this great forum,I still need to learn from you guys.I sencerly apperacate what your trying to telling me.I'll open special threads to show case my qualifications and works. Please dot take all this personal.

You assume anger. And I don't take internet stuff personal.

I will stay the course though until you provide your credentials, qualifications and successful projects. Please do not equate that to meaning anger or resentment.

I am not a builder so not a competitor.
Re: Risk Of Using Quacks To Build Your Precious House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Egun fun ra e! Bomsy packaging no dey sell here again . if you get the qualification tell us and prove it make we see. you just dey waste bandwidth

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need A Clean One Bedroom Mini on the left b4 Chevron or at Ikota Villa Estate / Orisun Estate/kingbuilder City / The Benefit Of Investing In Landed Properties In A Developing Area Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.