Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,961 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? (831 Views)

Love Letter By Onitsha Big Boy... Lmao / Back In Those Days In Secondary School(african Version) / 16 Pictures That Shows If U Have Ever Write An Exam With DUBS (expo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by fison(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmm! Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my hands and brain to dance automatically on this benedicted medium. Why this miraculous thing happened is simply because I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground. I only think of you, since you are a fantastic, fabulous lady and a queen in the making but baby, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a rat loves fish. To me, each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly stops and my peristalysis goes in reverse gear. My medular-oblongata also stop functioning. Crazy! Crazy!! Crazy!!! you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would understand how very well I adore you. If words of love could ride a bicycle, I would be competing against Diego Maradona. That's why I need to see you as soon as possible since you have promised to visit. I think I have to pen-off here because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Catch you pa-later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs ever bite you coz you are too sweet a queen for them. Yours ever Ade.
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by Pinkieblue(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes I did......

I remember writing a letter to a boy in my class back then in secondary school.....

And I wrote *Seun you are my basic need**

Funny enough the teacher caught me while trying to pass it to Seun and read it to the whole class........

That's how the Seun boy eventually embarrassed me when the teacher left

@ fison let me copy and paste this ur wonderful letter to my boo
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by fison(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Pinkieblue post=36125697]Yes I did......

I remember writing a letter to a boy in my class back then in secondary school.....

Funny enough the teacher caught me while trying to pass it to Seun and read it to the whole class........

Looool, fill free to copy ans paste anytime
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by uyosolo: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Yes I did......

Wich boo, Caucasian?
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by Pinkieblue(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2015
uyosolo:

Wich boo, Caucasian?

Hahahahahahahaha....... I swear u are a monitoring spirit....... How did u get here.......

I don't fall for ugly boys (caucasian)
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by uyosolo: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahahahahaha....... I swear u are a monitoring spirit....... How did u get here.......

I don't fall for ugly boys (caucasian)
Ugly short tin ba? He must hear dis
Re: Did You Ever Write A Love Letter Back In Those Days? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
uyosolo:

Ugly short tin ba? He must hear dis

With his long head

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The 7 Differences In This Image? / Check This Out / Who Is Wiser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.