Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! (1022 Views)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by thepinkcrystal: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! [Watch]
JULY 21, 2015 in News

Oh dear! President Muhammadu Buhari has made another public gaffe! This time while addressing the press with US President – Barack Obama right after their meeting yesterday at the White House’s Oval Office!

The President called his party APC – The All Nigeria People’s Congress…lol. APC is actually All Progressives Congress. LOL PMB has zero F’s to give! To think that this is the party that won him the presidential ticket after 4 previous tries!

Watch the video after the jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BZO7zTjsM

In June when President Buhari attended the G8 conference he addressed the Angela Merkel as the President of the Western Germany. Western Germany ceased to exist in 1990 though!

Me I don’t care sha! He can make as many blunders as he likes! I just need him to get Nigeria on a path to greatness and out of the mess we are currently in!
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by kossyablaze(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chai nawa o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Tundeiab(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chanji...
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by hybridtm(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abeg make dis guy no dey go out again....send ur vice,and lie say u no welll....b4 dem come dey tin say na d whole nigeria no sabi make simple sentence
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by alabiyemmy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ahahahahah
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Firefire(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please allow him...
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Ezemann(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Una nefa Chi chumchin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Ephemmm: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another misplaced priority on the part of TANoids....
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Chidexter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its pretty normal as old age sets in.
Anyway, i think his own is getting too much
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by alabiyemmy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
Another misplaced priority on the part of TANoids....

The lie them talk abi?

Mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari Gets The Name Of His Party Wrong While Addressing The Press With Obama! by Ephemmm: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
alabiyemmy:

The lie them talk abi?

Mtcheeeew

If you ask me, who I go ask?

(1) (Reply)

Who are currently The Worst And Best Governor In Nigeria? / EFCC: Fighting Corruption Or Witch Hunting / Nigeria Raises Flooding Alarm Ahead Of Cameroon's Dam Opening (A MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.