Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) (25711 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Onyeama And Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference In US / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by anyicom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Seriously I don't like NIGERIA - USA relations. They treat us like 4th rate nation. Our president arrived US, protocol people were sent to receive him at the airport .
Now a press conference and an equivalent of a minister in Nigeria was sent not even the VP. If Italian PM OR German Chancellor visits US Obama will be at the airport to receive him or her and they will address a joint press conference.
Na waooo for us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by KingKuntaVart: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
abat4real37:
you are a disgrace
i guess ur team dullard
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
What does buhari have to offer Obama? See how he has even reduced Buhari to the level of assigning common Secretary of State (Foreign Minister) to hold joint press conference with him. Not even the Vice President.

Btw: Obama has abandoned Buhari and is now in Kenya
tongue cheesy
Nigeria my country eeeeeee
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
HRich:
His brothers? You are wrong. His Children and workers!
no be small thin o

1 Like

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Motolank: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:
I no like the pose of our president here o. embarassed
Yea...looks timid and unpresidential(allowed)
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
anyicom:
Seriously I don't like NIGERIA - USA relations. They treat us like 4th rate nation. Our president arrived US, protocol people were sent to receive him at the airport .
Now a press conference and an equivalent of a minister in Nigeria was sent not even the VP. If Italian PM OR German Chancellor visits US Obama will be at the airport to receive him or her and they will address a joint press conference.
Na waooo for us.
don't blame the americans ,blame our leaders . Obama left the usa to go and visit kenya . We should ask ourselves why didn't the kenya president travel to usa ? Buhari has been traveling round countries as if that is the job he was voted for ,instead staying in nigeria and doing the job. The shoddy treatment meted out to him just proves the point that obama and co don't really reckon with presidents who behaves like beggars. And this is one of the reason the german chancellor said he should make a list of what and where they can help . This sort of treatment is only given to presidents who don't respect themselves . Our president should be the one hosting ppl and not the other way round . And come to think about it ,once obama and biden goes through the list of those on buhari entourage ,the message is glaringly clear that they are a bloody waste of time. What the hell is ajimobi and rochas on that entourage for ? Why 4days when ur country is at war? No serious president of a nation which is at war will travel outside for 4days

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:
I no like the pose of our president here o. embarassed
Na pose u want chop or the purpose he went there for .....?
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Imortal001:
PMB looking so so presidential!

With kaftan sewn by mallam bature the mai tea ..
Swag plenty.. grin grin
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
dulaman:
...and now that is a leader. See swagg

With kaftan sewn by mallam ishyaku the shoe maker?!
Swag plenty! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
Am Happy ooo! Baba don change cloth!!!!!!

Yes but baba still look like mai tea,.. grin grin
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
After meeting with visiting heads of state, Obama and the visiting head of government usually hold press conference together but with buhari, he sent john Kerry..

Tell me what that means..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
and I am very sure those govs and their aides are busy shopping and banging prostitutes with our money.

Guy, those governor can't get it up anymore except with the blue pills.
My view is they are probabaly in one strip joint or the other ogling strippers and pole dancers while other are getting lap dances . Those agbaya!
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=shomutuski post=36129069][/quote]

No wonder you all look like mallam Bature the mai tea.

We expect baba to at least pretend to be elegant for the sake of us southerners who are fashion icons grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
crisycent:
Houseboy!!! I hope he was able to express himself in simple English?

If I hear!
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by hemartins(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
In 2Face voice * Uncle please tell us a Story*
in 2face voice* and that is the end of my story.
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by tefund(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
press conference this..Press conference that ..Would that destroy all those wicked goliath standing on our way
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by YOUNGICE1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
I see a master Mason and an initiate...
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Earthkumy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
For USA and Buhari mind they have deceived Nigerians and the world about Bokoharam and Chibok girls. A lot of us knows the real truth.
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Satanic TANOIDS, shame on all of u,PMB carry go
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by tpiadotcom: 2:48am On Jul 22, 2015
is Kerry Portuguese?
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by laffytaffy1: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Was this press conference on any news outlet ? I was switching between FOX, CNN, MSNBC even Aljazeera all day hoping to hear the

president speak.
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by yungab45: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Exclusive! Wizzy strokes dbanj. Everybody check out what he had to say about dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by emmasege: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2015
If obama ever comes to Nigeria during PMB's reign, our SGF must be made to give a joint press conference with the US President.
If it were an European leader, obama would personally hold a joint conference with the visiting president. But because it's one black man from Africa, the story is different. I don't blame the US sha, I only blame those African leaders who have turned to US puppets in composure & conduct.
May God raise more MUGABES for us in Africa.
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by demio007: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari's hand goes backward -- timid, backwardness, respect, sober, one beside his boss and master
Kerry’s hand forward—you all know why
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
ajebuter:
After meeting with visiting heads of state, Obama and the visiting head of government usually hold press conference together but with buhari, he sent john Kerry..

Tell me what that means..
why should obama or his vice waste precious valuable time doing a press conference with buhari ,when they have more important and better things to do .
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2015
ajebuter:

No wonder you all look like mallam Bature the mai tea.

We expect baba to at least pretend to be elegant for the sake of us southerners who are fashion icons grin grin grin

4k U grin
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
loomer:
As long as America don put hand, BH no fit end again
Why u talk so brother,I want make we discuss the matter, privately, gv me ur contact
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by loomer: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Iefosa:
Why u talk so brother,I want make we discuss the matter, privately, gv me ur contact

Which matter u wan discuss privately?
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=17pt]Am a former governor, minister, head of state.

I never stole a kobo from the public fund

Guess who I am [/size]

Nobody gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by femolala001(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=17pt]Am a former governor, minister, head of state.

I never stole a kobo from the public fund

Guess who I am [/size]
This got me thinking, I guess u are talking of buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by worksmart(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2015
why hide the video?

because video of the press conference would reveal the date of the press conference which took place before Buhari's inauguration.

Our amiable president was toppled by a US coup on the weekend after his inauguration.

Update:
Just seen the video, it was not a press conference. Both simply made a statement even then there are room for video manipulation that could make it appear video was recent.
Re: Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
missionmex:
Why no with obama?

Thank you for that very question.

What most Nigerians who comment willy-nilly do not realise, is that Buhari's visit to the U.S.A is NOT a state visit. If it were so, you would been thrilled with the usual White House lawn scene where the host and guest leaders greet each other with customary handshakes and then brief exchanges with national and international press and with the diplomatic corps in attendance. This remains the second primer to indicate such an august or pardon the pun, July visit.

Buhari is on a official working visit, simply put. Hence his audience with Obama was in the Oval office and without
much publicized American public affirmation or acknowledgement, I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.