Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) (36915 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jesu.... Tori laptop lasan
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another one bites the dust! #rip #smh
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:

Mo fere sunkun.
I almost wept. Such a fine young man ... wasted , and for what? a Mac... smh!
Here was his Instagram account: http://www.intagme.com/mafitness0/1029779154861354341_145866850/
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shymm3x one of ya pechkam boys done strike again ooooo tongue
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Goahead:
One of the reasons why the British police demands Yoruba language, so as to curb their insanity.

Bunch of oily heads.

Rest in peace...

Chai idiots ooo! i thought they killed you all during the war. una still remain sha
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by 4X4: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin serves him right . him dey form king kong
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Goahead:
One of the reasons why the British police demands Yoruba language, so as to curb their insanity.

Bunch of oily heads.

Rest in peace...
One day, someone darling to you shall meet with this fate and then you shall realized how important it is for you to use your brain to reason before opening your gutter.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
wetin be tori laptop lasan ? oh boy london is not like nigeria oooo where people steal billions of naira and everyone is popping bottles in club. in london people actually work per hour for their money. that laptop that they tried to steal is most peoples one month salary in england ( am assuming the macbook is like 1500 pounds in shop ). so trying to kill for something that will take you one month to earn is not as extreme as it sounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
scholes0:

Mo fere sunkun.
I almost wept. Such a fine young man ... wasted , and for what? a Mac... smh!
Here was his Instagram account: http://www.intagme.com/mafitness0/1029779154861354341_145866850/
haaaa olorun ama showa, ani bawon ku iku owowo. Ijn
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
Shymm3x one of ya pechkam boys done strike again ooooo tongue

Lol, those are Enfield boys - most likely boys from Wood Green, Totty, or Edmonton - grimy areas as well.

God bless the dead - dem boys be wildin' hence you always stay on ya P's and Q's at all times.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
wetin be tori laptop lasan ? oh boy london is not like nigeria oooo where people steal billions of naira and everyone is popping bottles in club. in london people actually work per hour for their money. that laptop that they tried to steal is most peoples one month salary in england ( am assuming the macbook is like 1500 pounds in shop ). so trying to kill for something that will take you one month to earn is not as extreme as it sounds.
haaa Bros no matter ao Much it's been sold... It doesn't worth human blood... #Maka why?
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well, he went searching!
SEEK! And ye shalt surely FIND DEATH!
Amen! cool

Na wa for awon "LONDON-FOG" youth o! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
haaa Bros no matter ao Much it's been sold... It doesn't worth human blood... #Maka why?
of course it is not worth human blood. i was just addressing the part where you said ' tori laptop lasan lasan '. you can be killed in england or america over a laptop. a nairalander called bawolomo, very popular nairalander got killed over his laptop in chicago a couple of years ago. in the west people dont hammer like people do in nigeria so people actually value things more. like in america they can kill you for jordan trainers
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, those are Enfield boys - most likely boys from Wood Green, Totty, or Edmonton - grimy areas as well.

God bless the dead - dem boys be wildin' hence you always stay on ya P's and Q's at all times.
bruv you leaving out seven sisters. that was my spot in the nineties. finsbury park. back when north london had culture. now the place has been gentrified smdh undecided
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
of course it is not worth human blood. i was just addressing the part where you said ' tori laptop lasan lasan '. you can be killed in england or america over a laptop. a nairalander called bawolomo, very popular nairalander got killed over his laptop in chicago a couple of years ago. in the west people dont hammer like people do in nigeria so people actually value things more. like in america they can kill you for jordan trainers

Lol, they don't know a lot of people have been shanked or shot dead for just stepping on people's trainers. You can even get shanked for staring at folks too tough on them gully roads.

If you aren't about that life, just be careful when you go out to meet folks you don't know, and never get caught slipping. Anyone can get touched anywhere in Ldn Town, especially by those hyped young donnies (teenagers) on the come up still trying to earn their stripes. And if you ever get caught slipping, don't ever fight back - just run, to live for another day.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, they don't know a lot of people have been shanked or shot dead for just stepping on people's trainers. You can even get shanked for staring at folks too tough on them gully roads.

If you aren't about that life, just be careful when you go out to meet folks you don't know, and never get caught slipping. Anyone can get touched anywhere in Ldn Town, especially by those hyped young donnies (teenagers) on the come up still trying to earn their stripes. And if you ever get caught slipping, don't ever fight back - just run, to live for another day.
buahahahaha yeah or better yet just dress like a square and they will know you are not about that life and will leave you alone. wear oxford shirts and khakhi pants and thick non-recommended clear glasses and penny loafers and stare at the ground when walking grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
bruv you leaving out seven sisters. that was my spot in the nineties. finsbury park. back when north london had culture. now the place has been gentrified smdh undecided

Lol, big bredrin. You have been everywhere like a hood moped lol.

Congolese boys run dem endz there now these days - dem park lane boys. I didn't even know Seven Sisters got busy like that - but Clapton is the murder capital of that axis.

I still remember during Colly days when we went to a next family friends' house party in Hackney, and we were chased by about 100 soldiers over just mere chair yano. Brev, I ran for my life - one of my darg wasn't lucky. They mashed him up so bad that he couldn't walk for a week but he was lucky they never shanked him - they just bottled him a few times. Since then, every time we hit dem axis there, we always go with a convoy of mandem from Narm. I also almost got caught slipping in Hornsey on some linkage thing back in the days - the chic I went to check saved me that night.

I've got family in Enfield though.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
These guys are heartless. What is UK turning into ? So many cases of knife crimes. I don't know how many Nigerians have been killed with just knives alone.
May be if the guy had learnt self defense
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
buahahahaha yeah or better yet just dress like a square and they will know you are not about that life and will leave you alone. wear oxford shirts and khakhi pants and thick non-recommended clear glasses and penny loafers and stare at the ground when walking grin

Lol, mandem always get brave after pushing iron but they don't know 'em street codes. Anyone can get touched anywhere in London. Some Tanna guy from Brikky who used to think he was invincible back in the day cos he was some OG blood got beaten to stupor, proper sleeping and snoring in his own blood, by proper youngers from Wooly road a couple of years ago. He was caught slipping around East street market. And these kids weren't even older than 16.

You can't be running around like you're bulletproof out here. You have to be very watchful and careful.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by eleko1: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Which trouble? How has selling ur property/unwanted items become trouble?May God smite the young man killer with blindness/paralyse
miblolo:
Rip.pls always try to stay away 4rm trouble.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
28 isn't the issue here ,some folks don't just know how and when to walk away.

Absolutely
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, big bredrin. You have been everywhere like a hood moped lol.

Congolese boys run dem endz there now these days - dem park lane boys. I didn't even know Seven Sisters got busy like that - but Clapton is the murder capital of that axis.

I still remember during Colly days when we went to a next family friends' house party in Hackney, and we were chased by about 100 soldiers over just mere chair yano. Brev, I ran for my life - one of my darg wasn't lucky. They mashed him up so bad that he couldn't walk for a week but he was lucky they never shanked him - they just bottled him a few times. Since then, every time we hit dem axis there, we always go with a convoy of mandem from Narm. I also almost got caught slipping in Hornsey on some linkage thing back in the days - the chic I went to check saved me that night.

I've got family in Enfield though.
bruv, like tupac i get around lmao. dayum bro you have been in some scuffles and squabbles in your time. me i have been very lucky. i try not to go to clubs or crowded places. thats how i stay away from trouble. you might catch me in a nigerian restaurant on walworth road camberwell or peckham high street or somewhere in tottenham in a naija restaurant or some other naija spots dotted all over. but thats it. i dont do clubs. never been a fan of crowded places. in my lifetime i have not been to clubs more than 20 times. just dont understand the fascination. wherever there are too many people in one place I stay away from.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by terrymason(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Na wa....

Dem try to rob you dem no succeed... You come go back, dey go find dem again.. Wetin you wan do ? Rob dem back?

R.I.P
he fit say e big chest fit shield knife! Sowi you anit superman. RIP
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
God saved him once but he decided to push his luck too far. Why did he go after the gang that tried to rob him ? Why didn't he just go to the police and report the matter ? Muscle no dey stop knife oooo
me thinks he was involved in a group he thinks could teach those guys a lesson. too bad. may he rip
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, mandem always get brave after pushing iron but they don't know 'em street codes. Anyone can get touched anywhere in London. Some Tanna guy from Brikky who used to think he was invincible back in the day cos he was some OG blood got beaten to stupor, proper sleeping and snoring in his own blood, by proper youngers from Wooly road a couple of years ago. He was caught slipping around East street market. And these kids weren't even older than 16.

You can't be running around like you're bulletproof out here. You have to be very watchful and careful.
i lived on walworth road for a couple of years just a few meters from east street market. never had any trouble mate. none whatsoever. dont walk in packs and nothing will happen to you. solo, lone ranger. thats how i does it. when you are in packs people see you as a gang. i am always solo. i dont walk down the street with niggaz. thats how you stay out of trouble lol
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by eleko1: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abnormal kid.
4X4:
grin serves him right . him dey form king kong
See how u dey shine Ur teeth like dead goat undecided.Tufia sad
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
sadSad. RIP... And I used to see Enfield as a calm quiet place. If only he had known he wouldn't have let his friend convince him to go back (a wrong advice / friend cost him his life), very unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
bruv, like tupac i get around lmao. dayum bro you have been in some scuffles and squabbles in your time. me i have been very lucky. i try not to go to clubs or crowded places. thats how i stay away from trouble. you might catch me in a nigerian restaurant on walworth road camberwell or peckham high street or somewhere in tottenham in a naija restaurant or some other naija spots dotted all over. but thats it. i dont do clubs. never been a fan of crowded places. in my lifetime i have not been to clubs more than 20 times. just dont understand the fascination. wherever there are too many people in one place I stay away from.

Lol, a lot of scuffles, wars, and squabbles. And if you're lucky to survive it, it comes with scars and experience on how to move on dem roads. That's how you earn ya stars and stripes. Then again I was wild dem times there. And who hasn't cos you will always get moved to by some nutter over the dumbest shyte?

The turning point was at o2 in 09. Do know the little naij boys gang they have got in Thamesmead? I was too wasted in the club that day and dem manz just came to me and wanted to rob my chain yano. They were just talking shyte but cos I said Pecknizzy they were shook a little bit. I just kind of used that window of opportunity to walk over to where my cousin was standing and put the chain on his neck, cos he went to Secondary School and College in that axis, and he knows some of them. And I was too lean to do anything. Turned my back and boom, I saw my cousin running after them. I just got the other people we were with and we started chasing them. Everything turned into a big fight outside and since then, I basically just stopped going out. Even when I do go out - I observe first and when everywhere is getting too rowdy, I just take my leave. You can't be lucky forever and there are too many real nyggahs and hood legends 6ft under. No one is invincible.

Just take away from rowdy places especially places with teenagers - the youngers are super wild and hyped. They'll shank you for no reason, just to go pen and come out looking hench like The Rock. grin
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Shymm3x: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
sukkot:
i lived on walworth road for a couple of years just a few meters from east street market. never had any trouble mate. none whatsoever. dont walk in packs and nothing will happen to you. solo, lone ranger. thats how i does it. when you are in packs people see you as a gang. i am always solo. i dont walk down the street with niggaz. thats how you stay out of trouble lol

Wooly road is different now (it has been different for time now). Mandem from Aylesbury aren't playing. Do you even know how many real nyggahs and hood legends that have been shot dead on that straight road to Elephant and Castle in the last 7 years alone? R.I.P boogie!

Do you know Bagel king?
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by evmandy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
so dis fine bobo don die? uwa nke a sef !!!!
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by delishpot: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gra gra nor good at times o. For him mind now, him dey fit and ready to catch thise boys instead of calling police or leaving jejely ye decided to confront thise demons possesed boys. Comfort to those he left behind
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
You managed to take your laptop and your life, then you returned to form King Kong. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.