Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. (2920 Views)

Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. / Buhari Appointed 33 ministers from Nigeria and 4 from country of Western Nigeria / Western Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus96: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by mmiftah(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus96: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus96: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by BankeSmalls(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ugbelli is in western nigeria while ughelli is in Niger delta, Biafran enclave. grin grin
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus96: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool sad grin
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa99: 3:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by AnambraDota: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2015
I have been to Ughelli, calling Ughelli Western Nigeria isn't wrong they have almost similar setting with many SW cities, old buildings, face me I face you squatters kind of houses, brown roofs and surrounded by dense forests.

Ughelli is just an average Nigeria city without much happening there.
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by PPAngel(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Musiwa, Ughelli is not part of your future Arewastan province of Oduastan.

You must cease to include any part of Delta in your future arm chair shenenegins.

Go and reclaim Kwara from the Sultanate and never ever put your eye in my state.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by PPAngel(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2015
AnambraDota:
I have been to Ughelli, calling Ughelli Western Nigeria isn't wrong they have almost similar setting with many SW cities, old buildings, face me I face you squatters kind of houses, brown roofs and surrounded by dense forests.

Ughelli is just an average Nigeria city without much happening there.

Which kind of rubish did you just post?

Ughelli is not in any way linked to Oduastan.

There are no Muslims and they don't subscribe to the broom doctrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa9: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked kiss
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by bokohalal(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Some pipo dey follow madman wrestle for inside potopoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa99: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry undecided
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa99: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
tongue embarassed
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
cool angry
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2015
tongue kiss
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked cool
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked embarassed
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
embarassed kiss
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
PPAngel:

Which kind of rubish did you just post?

Ughelli is not in any way linked to Oduastan.

There are no Muslims and they don't subscribe to the broom doctrine.
gal,u beta no get HBP because of wot som mumu do post on nairaland,yorubas knows wia yoruba land start and end.and ughelli is certainly not part of it,alot of yorubas dont even know a place lik ughelli exist.
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by amadice(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
BankeSmalls:
Ugbelli is in western nigeria while ughelli is in Niger delta, Biafran enclave. grin grin
....bïtch Google can help clear Ur ignorance..then u can thank me later
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by ademusiwa9: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
kiss shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by PPAngel(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
amadice:
....bïtch Google can help clear Ur ignorance..then u can thank me later

Don't stop at Ughelli come and claim Port, Uyo and Calabar as well.

Paraistes
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by amadice(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
PPAngel:

Don't stop at Ughelli come and claim Port, Uyo and Calabar as well.

Paraistes
..why u dey attack me Na...I was only trying to help DAT lady out..I am not a westerner ooo...abeg take am see ooo
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus97: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
sad[img][/img]a
Re: Picture of Ugbelli , in the country of Western Nigeria. by pus96: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2015
sady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Unveil New Shoprite Outlet - Ondo State / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion / I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.