Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (33833 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Hemanwel(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Spot on!!! I had to enlarge your font for better visibility!!!
Guy please how did you enlarge it?Coach me..
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by enesty77(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Now I see that old age is really a disease. Get well soon baba
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by tunmega(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Bird of desame feather flog together
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by 989900: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Wrong heading . . . this is more about Soyinka (which started from their primary school days), than Jonathan.

P.S. The prof., many Nigerians, and I, will never forgive OBJ for: "Abiola is the not the messiah Nigeria needs".
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Hemanwel:
Guy please how did you enlarge it?Coach me..

Ok, it's very simple.

Just type what you want to enlarge.
Select the part you want to enlarge, if you wanna enlarge all, then you select all,
Click on the A with vertical double pointer arrow just above the typing section (see pic below),
You will see something like this [size=8pt]"assuming this is the word you typed"[/sîze],
Change the 8 to larger numbers to enlarge and smaller numbers to shrink. The allowed numbers are from 0-99 (eg: [size=67pt]"assuming this is the word you typed"[/sîze]
Then click submit button.

Note, I had to change the formatting of the font size selector so that it won't work when you agree reading this.
Peace..

Hemanwel come back and check the picture, I forgot to upload it..

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Hemanwel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Ok, it's very simple.

Just type what you want to enlarge.
Select the part you want to enlarge, if you wanna enlarge all, then you select all,
Click on the A with vertical double pointer arrow just above the typing section (see pic below),
You will see something like this [size=8pt]"assuming this is the word you typed"[/sîze],
Change the 8 to larger numbers to enlarge and smaller numbers to shrink. The allowed numbers are from 0-99 (eg: [size=67pt]"assuming this is the word you typed"[/sîze]
Then click submit button.

Note, I had to change the formatting of the font size selector so that it won't work when you agree reading this.
Peace..
Thanks man!Lemme give it a shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by omolami: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
OBJ IS BIG FOOL AND BIG LIAR AT THIS HIS OLD AGE. IF HE LIKES LET HIM TELL LIES UPON LIES NO NIGERIA WILL BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE GEJ'S ANTECEDENCE IS WELL KNOWN. GEJ IS A MAN OF PEACE, HE CANNOT DESCEND SO LOW TO THE LEVEL OBJ TALKED ABOUT. ITS OBJ THAT CAN DO SUCH A THING TO OTHERS OBJ POLITICAL ASSASSINATION OF OPPONENTS ARE WELL DOCUMENTED. OBJ IS A DEVIL, HE SHOULD LEAVE OUR HERO ALONE OR HE GOES TO DIE.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
A fool @ 40 is a fool forever. what else do u expect 4rm old man who is suffering 4rm mental depreciation & memory loss, is noting but 2 b talking anyhow.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by babestella: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
See senile and ins.ane old foo00ools running around Nigeria with stew.pidity. OBJ is one.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by situationroom: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
and they yorubas are still proud of this one ooo
mkpo adi ba
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by kings52: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
If you Chose the University of Nigeria Nsukka as your first choice institute and your destination is too far for you to come and register for the Post UTME exams which is coming up next month. no need of wasting your Money for transport and accommodation just contact us and we will help you in getting the job done. don't panic you are safe in our hands just trust us and we will do it for you!!!
08035125115, 0803525115

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by bendutch(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
edo3:
Na wao,,wetin cause d insult kwa?
Why would you support a man that slept with his daughter inlaw?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
e fit be say na OBJ get demdem nairaland account o... or demdem b im pikin.....
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nagging old man! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by maduxs: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Obj you are a dead man already no one needs to attack you because you are a walking corpse
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Moheat(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
ralph28:
OBJ gave JONA with right hand and collected it with left hand.

What is OBJ?

Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by edo3(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
bendutch:

Why would you support a man that slept with his daughter inlaw?
were u there when they were making out?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by TheNature: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
ephemm:

You will die before him!

And to you all who have used derogatory word against OBJ on this thread...
...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!

people that attacking him is many,both the death,IGE and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / What Olukemi Badenoch Said About Nigeria In 2017 (Throwback) / Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.