Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun (2139 Views)

Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by salterswan: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Oyegun stressed that Buhari needed time to form his cabinet because the transition period was so short.

“The expectations of the public in terms of the kind of persons that they don’t want to see in governance are so high that even he (Buhari) with all his prestige and core followership has to be careful about who he appoints even as a cleaner in the villa,” he stated

Buhari had blamed former President Goodluck Jonathan’s outgoing government for delaying his ministerial appointments saying the previous administration had stalled a committee report that was meant to assist him in the transfer of power.

“I don’t know why people are so anxious about ministers. But eventually we will have [them],” Buhari had told reporters at the 25th African Union summit in Johannesburg.

“But the main reason is that I have an interim committee…I agreed with former President Jonathan that the Minister of the outgoing government should hand over their notes or their documents to this interim committee so that a position can be prepared for the new government to start from with clear records from ministers…but unfortunately, the outgoing government did not cooperate.

“I want to get ministers after…I have seen the report because I don’t [want] to appoint a minister today and sack him the next week because this report would give me what actually happened in terms of security [and the] economy of the country.”

The Naira has continued to dwindle, food prices continue to spiral out of control, and inflation remains unchecked, as the country slowly trundles along. http://www.post-nigeria.com/administrative-delay-even-appointing-a-cleaner-scares-buhari-oyegun/
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by dam4wummy(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Tell me y he won't be scared, when all he has around him are hungry lions

2 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by freeDR(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Inasmuch as the cleaner is not a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by dunkem21(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2015
grin
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by RichDad1(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2015
freeDR:
Inasmuch as the cleaner is not a northerner.
Quit your folly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by kodded(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2015
chai cry

buhari mumu no be small

2 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by makzeze: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2015
WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU FIELD MARSHAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

May God help you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2015
It always like dat, because nothing good comes easy, let Pmb take his time I knw d are going through a lot of pples profile so as to knw who is going to work with dis government. I wish dis government all d best. Everything in life has its own payback time, we wld see hw far all d enemies of dis country will go both their children nd grandchildren. Time will tell. God bless pmb, God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

chai cry

buhari mumu no be small

Wailing wailer.

4 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by kodded(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Wailing wailer.
#BlindFollower cool
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by fulanimafia: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

chai cry

buhari mumu no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

#BlindFollower cool

Who is more blind between me and you that was promised an imaginary 2nd Niger bridge?

Wailing wailer.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Flets: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2015
The truth is that Buhari had zero plans.

Why should the economy and finance ministries be on standstill till Sept all because Baba is scared?

By Sept dollar will be selling for 300 and a kilo of chicken will be selling for 1800.

No serious country leaves a vacuum in its economy.

3 Likes

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by disloman(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2015
dam4wummy:
Tell me y he won't be scared, when all he has around him are hungry lions
Spotted Wailing wailers.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by disloman(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

chai cry

buhari mumu no be small

But ur papa that is super smart still dey house dey eat what ur mama can provide.mumuni.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Borderless: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
This confused man should stop forming holiness for God's sake. There'll always be a Judas in every twelve. I think his title should change from 'His Excellency' to 'His Holiness'.

Total crap!

1 Like

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Tkester: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
makzeze:
WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU FIELD MARSHAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

May God help you.

Mumu, I know you will be behind him...
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Tkester: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Flets:
The truth is that Buhari had zero plans.

Why should the economy and finance ministries be on standstill till Sept all because Baba is scared?

By Sept dollar will be selling for 300 and a kilo of chicken will be selling for 1800.

No serious country leaves a vacuum in its economy.

God bless you a million times. Fortunately for him he was voted in by nomads, so it will be easy for him to deceive them, thank God we have people like you who can still reason.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2015
This exposes a great flaw of buhari been a leader. A leader must be able to identify his subordinates. Its a skill all successful leader must have. Cos managing ppl is the hardest in leadership. It shows he is a dictatorial type leader who gives orders and not one who can democratically and peacefully propagate his ideas. Nigeria truly in a one chance leadership.

1 Like

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by kodded(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2015
disloman:
But ur papa that is super smart still dey house dey eat what ur mama can provide.mumuni.

growp up kid undecided

1 Like

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by funlord(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
grin E no better say the man take him time 2 appoint people wey no go make nigerians 2 dey vex due 2 their past misdeeds? Than like ebele time wey na the most hated criminals and determined thieves him dey always rush 2 appoint?
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by denko(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
He will take his time for four years
shegebanti:
It always like dat, because nothing good comes easy, let Pmb take his time I knw d are going through a lot of pples profile so as to knw who is going to work with dis government. I wish dis government all d best. Everything in life has its own payback time, we wld see hw far all d enemies of dis country will go both their children nd grandchildren. Time will tell. God bless pmb, God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Tkester: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2015
funlord:
grin E no better say the man take him time 2 appoint people wey no go make nigerians 2 dey vex due 2 their past misdeeds? Than like ebele time wey na the most hated criminals and determined thieves him dey always rush 2 appoint?

Stop being a dumbo!! what time should he take, for crying out loud this mufu buhari was elected on April 2nd; and since then he hasn't enough time to decide who he he appoints as a minister, if that task takes him six months to decide as being contemplated, then delivering his campaign promises might as well take him 40 years!

1 Like

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by disloman(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
kodded:

growp up kid undecided

I or u should b d one that need to grow up n leave hatred n chest beating behind.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
grin

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by PedroJP(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
September won't be enough. He needs to weigh and check all nominees. 2017 will be great to present the ministers as he man d various ministries himself at the time being.

1 Like

Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
With the love of money that has overwhelmed an average Nigerian, who won't be scared?

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by dam4wummy(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
disloman:
Spotted Wailing wailers.
Like a h my gosh, I feel like I'm dying. I'm not into political bruhaha, but things like this are just glaring, u APC supporters are just afraid to say the truth.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by Beetroot: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
I just hope the president knows what he is doing.
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by ChelseaDr(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
September is just 40 days from today.....please don't scare our President the more by your comments, otherwise he might decide to shift setting up his carbinet to December o.... He who has an ear let him hear o
Re: Even Appointing A Cleaner Scares Buhari – Oyegun by brainpower(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Don't blame him, it is because of men like you. His fear isn't PDP or GEJ but his so called allies because you people can go to any length to make him your puppet and he doesn't want that.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Hippopotamus KILLED In Gombe State (photos) / Nigeria Leaders From 1960---2015 / Bayelsa Guber Nembe LGA RESULTS RELEASED.TOTAL RESULT NOW PDP105,748, APC-72,594

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.