Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS (1498 Views)

Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos / Psquare Performs As Ghost On Stage / A Nairalander Meets Dr Deji Adeleke (davidos Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders.....this is a serious situation. A couple of days back, I sent a PM to a babe on nairaland and after we got talking for a few days, I decided we could step things up by adding each other up on BlackBerry.

She shrugged but I pressurised her and she later succumbed. While we chatted on BlackBerry she never for once used her picture as DP and everytime I asked her to send me her pic....she's always coming up with stories like 'my memory card is faulty' or 'my battery is too low for a video chat'. So I decided paying her a visit would put an end to the fairy tales she keeps telling.

I asked where she resides and she said Abule Egba.....then I was like 'I intend to pay you a visit, what would you offer me when I come'. Then she said 'cum or come'....this sent shrills to my spine and I was like ''mehn dis babe is game'....then I hurriedly said 'cum' with a BlackBerry grin. She said 'eeeerm, I'll lick you like a lollipop and get you cranking all over again'.

At this point, I couldn't contain my excitement....it felt like horses were running wild in my tummy. I ransacked the house to get my all-time best condoms and did fixed 100 push ups in my morning routine till we met. Eventually, the fateful day came and I buzzed her around 8am, asking for the full address to her crib....she didn't read it....and I felt maybe she got busy or sumtin.....tried pinging her severally until around 5pm when I almost gave up.

Suddenly out of the blue she buzzed me back and said 'so sorry dear, sumtin came up and I might have to travel tomorrow morning, would you come now and spend the night cos i'm the only one at home ryt now?'. My frown immediately turned to a wide smile and stewpidly I said YES.

I started my journey to Abule Egba, ignoring my dog who started barking in an unusual way like it had never done before. That kinda bark you get when your dog wants you to stay and play with it for a longer period. I wouldn't let no dog mess up my ecstasy, so I left anyways. While in the bus, I envisaged several banging styles I'm gonna unleash on this nairalander and on finally getting to the address I was given, it was already dark.....around past 7....I didn't shrug cos I knew I was banging till day break.

Suddenly I began to get this creepy feeling while approaching the location she had described to me.....it was a lone road and my head started feeling funny. At this stage, I buzzed her on BlackBerry to meet me at the particular place I was and she insisted I kept walking....saying I'm almost there. I took a few steps forward and buzzed her again, saying i'v been attacked by a dog and I needed help....had to lie so she culd get her ass down to where I was.

She replied and said 'Ok'....then I waited. Seeing nobody around but my packet of condoms at this point, the running horses in my stomach began to fart and I started getting cold feets. She buzzed me and said 'Who are you lying to?'.....at this point, I knew sumtin was wrong.

I told her i'm not familiar with the area and she should come and get me ryt this minute. She replied with 'hmmmmm'.....all of a sudden, a strong breeze blew and my eye felt dazed for a minute....I erroneously gripped my fone tyter and hit the camera button by mistake. It threw a flash on an object and suddenly everything went calm.

I checked my BlackBerry to buzz her but realised I had been deleted already. At this stage, I ran like Usain Bolt would never dare and got the nearest bike to just keep driving me away from the place. Went straight home to meet my dog looking surprised at my sight. I went into my apartment to recount my ordeal, then my mind went to the camera flash....so I checked my picture folder to see the picture below:

Guys be warned......the times are cruel now. Get one gf and stick with her for good.

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Mtcheeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
biaka1994:
Mtcheeewww

It will soon be your turn.....
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by kliq(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
The ghost is here ^^^^

cheesy
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Oblitz(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
I hear

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Oblitz:
I hear

Stop following that chick.....go back to your gf

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by saxwizard(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Too much yoruba movie grin
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by midolian(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2015
This op must be a dick cap o!

Babe wey no gree show u her picture for bbm, na hin u dey expect say make hin giv u toto fvck? A sane man would suspect she is not for real from the moment she gave excuses as "her memory card is faulty or her battery is too low for video chat". So u had no idea of who u were going to meet. Na only "cum" dey ya head. Chai! Its either u confess this story was concocted by u when u were drunk OR u tell us another lie.
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Ghost story
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by RichDad1(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahhaaaahhhaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ghost selfie.
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by fairygeh(f): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahhhahaha,Op got me laughing seriously this morning.
Nice story tho but lie lie OP,i have seen that particular pics like 4 years ago tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by datguru: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice story op....
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, now you got our attention........ What else do you want
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Jennydoris(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Please what's the Girl or sorry the ghost's monicker?
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Jennydoris:
Please what's the Girl or sorry the ghost's monicker?

She just dropped a comment above yours bruh....run!!!
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by homesteady(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
My late friend also met this same lady just last month! A week later, his dick started swelling up, and he died 2 weeks later! cry

OP, go and start getting your coffin ready oh!
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Whizzcute(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ghost story
oga mi
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2015
homesteady:
My late friend also met this same lady just last month! A week later, his dick started swelling up, and he died 2 weeks later! cry

OP, go and start getting your coffin ready oh!

how did you know it was this Same lady if you haven't met her yourself....
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Jennydoris(f): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
corperscorner:

She just dropped a comment above yours bruh....run!!!
shocked
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by homesteady(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
corperscorner:

how did you know it was this Same lady if you haven't met her yourself....

he was also able to snap her like you did!

If not that I don't believe that dead people visit NL, I would have said you are my dead friend, because the story is just the same, but in the picture he showed me, she was topless (her boobs were out)
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Chestar5(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Good for u tongue
Ghost lie grin
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2015
fairygeh:
Hahhhahaha,Op got me laughing seriously this morning.
Nice story tho but lie lie OP,i have seen that particular pics like 4 years ago tongue tongue
WICKED
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by 360musicng(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2015
that peeshure trended on 2go 4 years ago

op.... you are brain dead.. Hit like if you agree

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by jnrbayano(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
The English construction, I like.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by corperscorner: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
homesteady:

he was also able to snap her like you did!

If not that I don't believe that dead people visit NL, I would have said you are my dead friend, because the story is just the same, but in the picture he showed me, she was topless (her boobs were out)

Show us the pic with the boobs......
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
corperscorner:

Show us the pic with the boobs......
haa! you want me to store a ghost picture in my phone? abeg oh gringrin
Re: Nairalander Meets Ghost On Nairaland: PICS by Yustash001(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Very scary...OP no lemme swear for you o....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Butt / Omg! What Is D'banj Doing With This Female Fan? / PHOTOS: Catholic Church Honour Actor Benson Okonkwo In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.