Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Skill,strength Or Bravery? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skill,strength Or Bravery? (395 Views)

Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless / Bravery! 72-year-old “super Gran” Saves Pregnant Woman During Landslide In China / Ezugwu Praises Troops Bravery And Commitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skill,strength Or Bravery? by fyneboi79(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2015
In a physical confrontation which of these is most relevant in self defense?
For me I think it is Skill. And if you are to choose only one, Which would you take and why?
Re: Skill,strength Or Bravery? by RichDad1(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
fyneboi79:
In a physical confrontation which of these is most relevant in self defense?
For me I think it is Skill. And if you are to choose only one, Which would you take and why?
Juju. cheesy
Re: Skill,strength Or Bravery? by acenazt: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Bravery is good but sometimes only cowards survive.

Skill is essential but in a confrontation with someone stronger,skill and bravery will count for nothing against strength. Check out that Episode in the Game of Thrones where prince Oberyn of dorm faught for Tyrion lannister against ser Gregory the Man Mountain.
Oberyn was very skilled,Fast and brave yet he got his head popped by pure strength. So I will choose STREGNTH.

1 Like

Re: Skill,strength Or Bravery? by fyneboi79(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2015
acenazt:
Bravery is good but sometimes only cowards survive.

Skill is essential but in a confrontation with someone stronger,skill and bravery will count for nothing against strength. Check out that Episode in the Game of Thrones where prince Oberyn of dorm faught for Tyrion lannister against ser Gregory the Man Mountain.
Oberyn was very skilled,Fast and brave yet he got his head popped by pure strength. So I will choose STREGNTH.
hmm. Nice analysis

(1) (Reply)

Like Africa Proverb Picking Way No Want Mama Sleep.. You Know What Next. / Nysc To Visit Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana For Briefing And Orientatio / Afrobeat Artiste Says Marijuana Should Be Legalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.